You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 5th 2023, 6:00pm

well, I came back to play after a long break and noticed that Urchi’s Magic Power 183 never moves up... I do the daily qsts (obtain wetsa - the bug -; talk to urchi while on a mount; you know, the qsts for bags) and I also tried doing one of the other 5 qsts urchi has daily .. gave him efrils and still did not move the count... any idea on what's wrong here?
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Wednesday, May 17th 2023, 1:08am

Logged in just now 01.08 Game Time - no gift of heaven????
:smoke:

Wednesday, May 17th 2023, 1:28am

Daily quests aren't doable either - still says "available tomorrow" - what happened??

Thursday, May 18th 2023, 1:17am

Any update please on what time resets have changed to?

My daily quests/events/items are all over the place, some at 00:00, some at 01:00 & some at totally unknown times. :wall:

Saturday, May 20th 2023, 3:58pm

Another broken item since last stealth update a few days ago;-

I took a new Quest from the Oracle earlier this morning, quests usually last 3 days before you can take a new one, yet I am advised of the following notification in my recurring quest list;-
"Oracle quest (Clan chief can take quest 21 May 2023) 8h 9min remaining"

BUT, if this is similar to the last quest I took, this will NOT end tonight, but will suddenly reset itself to 3 days in the morning!

THEN, if it's anything like the last quest it will ACTUALLY reset in TWO days from tomorrow.

Please sort out whatever is happening with the resets as I keep finding more & more bugs in them .well: :wink:

Thursday, May 25th 2023, 6:02pm

Marble Dream Event is shown under 1Minute since Days

Marble Dream 11-15 High less than a minute

Marble Dream Event is shown under 1Minute since Days at Event Tab @Hum side

solved!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "x Rorschach x" (Nov 6th 2023, 8:51pm)

Tuesday, May 30th 2023, 7:50am

The achievement to kill 50 Grim Gargoyles says kill 10 instead of 50

https://warofdragons.com/achievement_info.php?id=502

fixed!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "x Rorschach x" (Nov 6th 2023, 8:49pm)

Thursday, June 1st 2023, 9:56pm

Quest>>>
Stairway to Heaven
Репутация гномов Небесной долины:

Saturday, June 17th 2023, 2:07am

Oracle quest was supposed to change yesterday, it is still the same quest - 5 days in a row!!!!

It was at least every 3 days before this even though timer is was wrong, now timer is wron AND it's not resetting.

No acknowledgement since my last posts yet the bug has changed from bad to worse. :wall:

Monday, June 19th 2023, 2:47am

Oracle quest finally reset after 6 days! Timer still wrong.

Lets see if it takes 6 more days to reset instead of 3.

Please say it's fixed :cry:

If the issue persists please can you send screenshots to help identify the specific details. Seems this is not a problem that every clan is facing at the moment.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Jun 19th 2023, 10:46am)

Monday, July 3rd 2023, 7:58pm

fehlerhafte talente und fehlendes spielen mit client im 386er

die talente sind fehlerhaft und vom clienten kann man im 386er auch nicht spielen. wann wird das behoben? denn vom browser ist es echt mühseelig, totale lags!

Monday, July 3rd 2023, 8:37pm

Hello,

We have passed this into the Administration and are hoping there will be a solution soon.

Wednesday, July 5th 2023, 12:57am

when will the wise man figure out that the Origami quest is long since over. he still asks every visit.

Is this still actual? I can only check in Human side.
I'll look that up...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "x Rorschach x" (Nov 16th 2023, 11:10am)

Wednesday, July 5th 2023, 3:07am

If the issue persists please can you send screenshots to help identify the specific details. Seems this is not a problem that every clan is facing at the moment.

Sorry TJ - I missed your reply. So far the 6 day thing hasn't repeated itself. However, the timer is still wrong. I took the latest quest yesterday & it showed only 1 day on the timer instead of 3. When game reset happened today it now shows 3 days left on the timer when it should obviously only be 2 days left.

However, again, the quest WILL (or has been) resetting once it gets back down to 1 day - because when the day resets that last day of the timer will vanish & the Oracle will be available again.

So in theory, the quest STILL last 3 days BUT the timers are out of synch.

I can only assume this has something to do with the reset times being broken/changed since the May update. The TIMER of the oracle quest is resetting at 00.00 game time but the QUEST doesn't actually reset until 02.00 game time - along with a lot of other daily quests that I do like Charters, Shadow, Urchi etc - which used to be at 00:00 game time.

Sorry if that doesn't make sense, I know what it means :lol:

Wednesday, July 5th 2023, 3:27am

Sorry TJ - I missed your reply. So far the 6 day thing hasn't repeated itself. However, the timer is still wrong. I took the latest quest yesterday & it showed only 1 day on the timer instead of 3. When game reset happened today it now shows 3 days left on the timer when it should obviously only be 2 days left.

However, again, the quest WILL (or has been) resetting once it gets back down to 1 day - because when the day resets that last day of the timer will vanish & the Oracle will be available again.

So in theory, the quest STILL last 3 days BUT the timers are out of synch.

I can only assume this has something to do with the reset times being broken/changed since the May update. The TIMER of the oracle quest is resetting at 00.00 game time but the QUEST doesn't actually reset until 02.00 game time - along with a lot of other daily quests that I do like Charters, Shadow, Urchi etc - which used to be at 00:00 game time.

Sorry if that doesn't make sense, I know what it means :lol:

EDIT:- Put Urchi task above by mistake but that's ok as on a 20hr timer. I was thinking of Urch Seasonal Event task :wink:

Tuesday, July 11th 2023, 7:55pm

Just had a bid returned from the auction. I am on English language set browser/client yet the message came to me in German AND Russian both in the same sentence. PLEASE SORT THIS OUT!!!. At least get rid of the Russian after so many years of it stil being on this server :wall: :stupid:^

should be fixed please let us know if there is still missing translation

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "x Rorschach x" (Nov 16th 2023, 11:12am)

Monday, July 17th 2023, 11:11pm

gnome casket

https://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?…87&server_id=10

Hello Admins,
at the fight above I receive absolutely nothing
https://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?…87&server_id=10

no gnome casket or gnome coins. I get absolutelly nothing.

Please create a Support ticket for this

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "x Rorschach x" (Nov 16th 2023, 11:13am)

Tuesday, July 18th 2023, 1:17am

Reset Timers - can we have them put back to normal please. :worship:

It's currently 01.16 server time as I type.

Now have to sit around waiting until 02.00 server time to do Seasonal event Urchi task before I can hand in event repeat tasks - yet I can still use the Seasonal deck as normal.

Also still waiting for;-
Gift of Heaven
Charter Quests

Plus I know of others not relevant to my level as yet i.e. Shadow Quests, Oracle Quest, Underwater Science Quest.

Probably others I don't know of too.

Are these going to be fixed or do we have to get used to new reset times - which seemingly change every update :cry:

Sunday, July 23rd 2023, 1:55pm

:36 You have completed the quest Pile of Papers.
13:36 Unfortunately, there was nothing of interest in the papers you found.
13:45 Unfortunately, there was nothing of interest in the papers you found.
13:46 Unfortunately, there was nothing of interest in the papers you found.
13:49 Unfortunately, there was nothing of interest in the papers you found.
13:50 Unfortunately, there was nothing of interest in the papers you found.

So... I don't know what to think anymore... since february, when I came back I probably handed in 150 - 200 papers... I'm not going to give a number on how many I have handed in before I quit playing because I have no idea but I was lvl 12 or 13 when I got to 29 secret knowledge... I find it impossible to be just a streak of bad luck... I would highly apreaciate it if someone can check for a possible bug when there's time for this also.

Just saw you got that achievment. Grats.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "x Rorschach x" (Nov 16th 2023, 11:20am)

Monday, July 24th 2023, 3:12am

I got my know-it-all achievement in February this year.
I kept a record of how many papers I handed-in in total.
It was 222.

So it does take AGES to get the last one as getting 29 is very quick compared to the last one.

Good Luck on your next paper :wizard: :wink:

No Issue

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "x Rorschach x" (Nov 16th 2023, 11:20am)