You are not logged in.

Tuesday, December 15th 2020, 1:47pm

food for thought

dear admits:
im not try to be rude or anything i just want to say something like it is.... why is the game always lagging and i have a very fast internet... the game been lagging for over 24 hours straight i dont think is fair that us player pay for diamonds and you guys cant fix the lagg... and in top of that you want us to advertise a game that is giving problems and is not being fair on drops or when you opend chest the same ppl get the super prize.... i do love this game and i do have a you tube channel until i see that the issue is fix with the lagg and i see that the prizes are distribute equaly then i can maybe promote the game but for now i cant do that i have to be honest when i promote anything its just food for thought.. like i say in the being im not trying to be rude in just want to be honest pla fix the lagg and be faie when it come to prizes and maybe you will have ppl buying more diamonds remember you have to give to get what you want give the ppl what they want and trust me you will get more out of it..
thx you for youre time :xmasparty: