You are not logged in.

• "lol666" started this thread

Monday, February 1st 2021, 10:09am

Jester Event(if still exists, since there is no official news)

1.Go to Nadalie, in City Fair, she'll ask you for a Name Cake, which can be bought from the gift shop outside the city
2.Go to windler a barrow of sadness, he'll ask you to kill a contraband bandit during the event Capture the Contraband
3.Windle will ask you to kill 10 level 1 krets for the map fragments
4.Take the letter to Marietta, Paradise Corner
5.The hardest part, since the immage of the letter is in *beep* russian, she'll ask you some words:
Honey
Legs
Boat
Trip
Abyss
Expanse
Flaudins
Swim
Deck
6.Go back to Baird in Vigilia District
7.Go to Vaslav the Ranger in Lights Edge
8.Speak with the Wise, he'll ask you few questions, answer :
Necrosfodel
Iguraon
Piles of Paper
Exp
Bog Elf Swamp
8.Go to Ghizedor, in plateu of silence, he'll ask you for a club (3silver, shop in main square)
9.Go back to Swindle, Barrow of Sadness, he'll ask you for 1 gold, otherwise do 1 fight (pretty easy)
10.Go to the Blacksmith in Luan Coast
11.Go to Ostap, he'll ask you a question(immage still in russian), the answer is something like : Fail of the century (pressed too fast to get the answer xD apologies)
12.Go Back to the Blacksmith with 1 Bubbly Metal, wait for 3 minutes, take the item and go back to Nadalie

Quest Completed
The tokens are given from answering correctly to the questions, each right answer will give 3 token

Hope someone will add the magmar version too :drink:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Monday, February 1st 2021, 2:00pm

The quest is pretty linear, TJ had a link around here somewhere, hold on a sec lemme find it...

After all the linear quest steps, here you can find the answers.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

• "lol666" started this thread

Monday, February 1st 2021, 9:29pm

The quest is pretty linear, TJ had a link around here somewhere, hold on a sec lemme find it...

After all the linear quest steps, here you can find the answers.

Didn't see that(most bcs i don't know the title were referd to the quest, noob me xD)
ty for info :drink:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Wednesday, February 3rd 2021, 2:32pm

I've had this quest in my profile for a while so if anyone needed it they could just stalk me :lol:

From my profile...

~~~*Anniversary in Jeopardy*~~~
Nadilaire - Buy Her a Name Cake (40s in Gift Shop) - Nadilaire
Gloum (Barrow) - Kill a Smuggler (138hp) in Capture the Contriband event - Gloum
Gloum - Kill 10 Lvl 1 Kretch in Free Meadows for 10 Torn Pages & take to Baird (VD)
Baird - Marietta (Paradise)
Marietta - Answer: Honey, Legs, Boat, Trip, Abyss, Expanse, Flaundin, Swim, Deck, Like.
Baird - Vaslav (Lights Edge) - Wiseman (Lights Edge)
Wiseman - Answer: Necrasphodel, Iguaron, Piles of Paper, Experience, Bog Elf Swamp.
Gizedor (Plateau) - (Buy Club from CS shop First!)
Gloum - Pay 1g or fight 4 Lvl 1 Robbers (Level Dependant - lvl 5 = 438 HP each)
Stavros (Luan) - Ostap (Daylight) - Answer: Theft of the Century
Stavros (Have 1 Bubbly Metal) Then wait 3 minutes to talk to him again - Nadilaire.
*Answers above gave 3 Talent Coins each as a reward plus 3 from Ostap - 48 Total*
Nadilaire - Jesters’ Chest 1 pcs (Jester Coins Each Day for 30d), Bully Pig 1 pcs (Gift).