You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Sequana" started this thread

Wednesday, March 10th 2021, 4:38pm

Issue after Merge

Hello and welcome to all players merging in from PL Server now.

If there should occur any bugs or mistakes after your arrival please poste here and if needed add screenshots of your problem.

Cheers :drink:
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (May 2nd 2021, 9:21pm)

Wednesday, March 10th 2021, 5:09pm

Hello, I'll start then.
I cannot accept any friend invites (I can add other people though). Clicking accept just doesn't seem to do anything. I'm playing using google chrome without flash.

Wednesday, March 10th 2021, 5:13pm

I had http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=18261 100 pcs in my backpack before merge and I haven't got it now, moreover stock exchange doesn't work correctly I mean for example http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=1148 and http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=1148 are different items, and they aren't sorted due to price

Wednesday, March 10th 2021, 5:52pm

Due to the merge:
- clans Zakon Elity i Ruthless Barbarians have their experience and valor reset
- clan function settings are reset (harmless but bothersome if you have a lot of clan ranks)
- clan announcements have not been transferred

Wednesday, March 10th 2021, 5:56pm

Hi All, first big thanks for really warm welcoming :thumbsup:

Just want to ask how it is possible that just an hour after relocation one of plyers had her nick changed while many of us are waiting since Sunday or even longer?

To clarify the situation, want to mention that it was a nick with a number, so a player with same one existed already on COM server. Was it then deleted? How is that even possible?

Please let me know and aply the rule for other PL players as many wants to go back to "old" character names.

This can be solved easily if someone was forward planning and already brought a name changing scroll from PL. :thumbsup:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Mar 10th 2021, 6:07pm)

Wednesday, March 10th 2021, 9:24pm

Problem with the hunting camp

Hi :)

I can't send pets for resources in a hunting camp.

I have the option to send, but I get the message: "insufficient number of slots"

The three previously sent pets are still "training" and I cannot take or use them.

Please help.

Wednesday, March 10th 2021, 11:29pm

jak usunąć postac

chciałem wejśc do gry dzisiaj i przypadkiem stworzyłem nową postać , jak to usunąć bo nie mogę sie przetransferować z PL, albo do kogo z tym się zwrócić , dzieki

Wednesday, March 10th 2021, 11:31pm

how to delete a character
I wanted to get into the game today and accidentally created a new character, how to delete it because I can't transfer from PL, or who to contact with it, thanks

Wednesday, March 10th 2021, 11:52pm

This can be solved easily if someone was forward planning and already brought a name changing scroll from PL. :thumbsup:
Had a chance to read chat it that moment so yes, for sure it was changing name scroll... different server, same old "stories" .well:

Wednesday, March 10th 2021, 11:56pm

Hi
Im on the wrong character. I didnt had option to change or do anything. Can i please get my acc back ?
http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=koszmar

Thursday, March 11th 2021, 6:20am

rating points are lost

in the rating I suddenly have 22 points less ... from 132 to 110.
i want my points back !!!

</path></path>

i want my points back

</path></path>

i want my points back

</path></path>

i want my points back

i want my points back

</path></path>

</path></path>

Monday, March 15th 2021, 6:44pm

RE: Problem with the hunting camp

I have the option to send, but I get the message: "insufficient number of slots"

The three previously sent pets are still "training" and I cannot take or use them.

Please help.

Hello. I have the same problem with the hunting camp. Please help. Thank you :truce: :truce: :truce:

Monday, March 15th 2021, 10:57pm

RE: RE: Problem with the hunting camp

The same, I cant send pets.

Please help.

Hello. I have the same problem with the hunting camp. Please help. Thank you :truce: :truce: :truce:

Tuesday, March 16th 2021, 9:21am

Hello,
I can't use my ring and jump to my husband, and from friends im my clan i've heard that they have same issue.
I have info that i can't teleport to my husband because the marriage broke up.

Tuesday, March 16th 2021, 9:33pm

Hello,
I haven't had a hunting camp on the estate working since the servers joined. ?( I wrote on support and 0 reactions. :thumbdown:

Tuesday, March 16th 2021, 10:58pm

Hello:)
When I log in firs time on COM server my nickname is Wack_932
Can you just fix thsi Wack_ ? Or send me cert for the nickname changing pleas.
hope u can help me best regards Wack :)

Wednesday, March 17th 2021, 9:10am

Hello:)
When I log in firs time on COM server my nickname is Wack_932
Can you just fix thsi Wack_ ? Or send me cert for the nickname changing pleas.
hope u can help me best regards Wack :)
You should write to support with this. Here you can check a guide how to make a ticket to Support .

Wednesday, March 17th 2021, 12:08pm

accidentaly i have created another character. I can only post from this new account but i want to start with my old character Arodon here is link. http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Arodon
Could you please advise how can we fix that? Thank you

Wednesday, March 17th 2021, 1:01pm

accidentaly i have created another character. I can only post from this new account but i want to start with my old character Arodon here is link. http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Arodon
Check this thread .

Wednesday, March 17th 2021, 2:07pm

Check this thread .
Thank you a lot, problem solved