You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 10th 2021, 8:09pm

Ruins Lv 19-20 zone

Dear players,

First and all, a warm welcome to COM. I hope I can work well with all of you. Hopefully everyone has arrived good :p

I now address the lv 19-20 in connection with Ruins zone. This zone is forbidden at all times to attack anyone, curse anyone, and carry out any evil plan you choose to carry out.

In Ruins we have been able to build a peace between magmars and humans for a very long time. We would like to continue this. Even if you hate a certain player and you just want to annoy him. Sorry but Ruins is a NEUTRAL ZONE.

This is a place to hunt for many. So when you attack or cursed someone out there, think of your fellow players you just screwed up for.

In case this happens. We can solve it different ways. The best thing is to talk to the person and make them clear. If you are unsuccessful, speak to the clan leader. If it does not work yet, then you know that you are doing the wrong thing and you have to accept that you can be attacked.

We want to keep it playable for everyone and can only do this by working together.

May I ask any clan leader of a high clan lv to write understood and read below. This for magmar and human.

Thanks in advance!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drodzy gracze,

Przede wszystkim pragnę Was gorąco powitać na COM. MAm nadzieję, że będzie nam się dobrze współpracować ze wszystkimi. Na szczęście wszyscy dotarli.

Adresuję to do 19-20 lvl w związku z Ruinami. W tej strefie całkowicie jest zakazane atakować kogokolwiek, hexować ani wprowadzać w życie podstępnych planów, które niektórzy mogliby chcieć wprowadzić.

W ruinach udało nam się zbudować pokój między magmarami i ludźmi na długi czas. Obecnie chcielibyśmy to kontynuować. Jeżeli nie lubicie konkretnego gracza i chcecie go gnębić to przykro mi, ale Ruiny są strefą neutralną.

To miejsce służy do bicia mobów dla wielu, dlatego jeżeli zaatakujesz albo rzucisz hexa pomyśl o innych graczach, którym utrudnisz grę.

W razie gdyby taka rzecz się zdarzyła rozwiążemy to w inny sposób. Najlepszym wyjściem jest porozmawiać z osobą i wyjaśnić im to, najpierw graczowi naruszającemu zasady, a następnie, w razie niepowodzenia, liderowi klanu. Jeżeli to również po poskutkuje to doskonale wiecie, że robicie złą rzecz i zaakceptujcie fakt, iż będziecie atakowani.

Chcemy utrzymać spokój, aby każdy mógł grać i możemy to zrobić tylko współpracując w tej kwesii.

Chciałbym zapytać lidera każdego klanu z wysokimi lvl aby napisali, że zrozumieli i przeczytali, zarówno magmarzy, jak i ludzi.

Dzięki z góry.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Sep 6th 2021, 10:28am)

Wednesday, March 10th 2021, 8:30pm

Completely agree. Peace at ruins is better for everyone

Wednesday, March 10th 2021, 8:37pm

We agree, wish to be in peace
We are looking for new Mentor Candidates. If you are confident in your knowledge and like to help, you can apply HERE !

MAGMAR HEAD MENTOR

Wednesday, March 10th 2021, 9:12pm

Hello, I agree for this rules.
There is incorrectly matched quantity of 21lvl imperial's vs playes who want to hunt them.

Wednesday, March 10th 2021, 9:39pm

++++++++++++ i agree

Wednesday, March 10th 2021, 10:01pm

I agree and hope it will be respected

Wednesday, March 10th 2021, 11:08pm

Let's give it a try.

Thursday, March 11th 2021, 7:53am

I agree.

Monday, March 15th 2021, 5:22pm

I agree.

shame we can't see who are people who answer there, no race, no clan logo, no lvl, no link to ingame profile.

Sunday, April 11th 2021, 1:03pm

https://files.fm/u/pks8wacdu#/view/fz49h292n

Then what about this rule?

Have 2 candidates, killed them on human teritory, lvl 19 get negative effects.
http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=AJAN-6
http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Bamsi

If situation happen again, will be no peace.

Sunday, April 11th 2021, 1:34pm

For shackles, they would need purple defender medal - neither have it, so it cannot be them. Will still check if it is any other magmar.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Apr 11th 2021, 1:44pm)

Sunday, April 11th 2021, 4:20pm

and stupidity started again

15:42 Invisible has used a Bone amulet to send the Evil Eye of Zara to Wiesia.
15:42 Invisible has used a Bone amulet to send the Evil Eye of Zara to josete1.
15:42 Invisible has used a Bone amulet to send the Evil Eye of Zara to Chomiczka.
15:42 Invisible has used a Bone amulet to send the Evil Eye of Zara to BurakReis.
15:42 Invisible has used a Bone amulet to send the Evil Eye of Zara to -Borys-.
15:42 Invisible has used a Bone amulet to send the Evil Eye of Zara to ---Lonely man---.
15:42 Invisible has used a Bone amulet to send the Evil Eye of Zara to ---girdap-27---.
15:42 Invisible has used a Bone amulet to send the Evil Eye of Zara to - Angello -.

Sunday, April 11th 2021, 7:15pm

19:11 Invisible has used a Bone amulet to send the Evil Eye of Zara to Moonlight Shadow.

Monday, September 13th 2021, 5:11pm

++++++++++++ i agree

Monday, September 13th 2021, 6:30pm

i agree and pls stop attack me ;)

Wednesday, October 6th 2021, 8:24pm

macie swoja zgode, kazdy w dopie to ma :p a wszyscy wiemy kto zaczyna tam wojowac

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…78&server_id=10

1# : http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=11758989998199
2# : http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=64160732477328

Either the rules apply to everyone or nobody.