You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 2nd 2021, 4:15pm

What can you hold on your right hand, but never on your left one?

left elbow, left wrist anything about left arm :lol:

Friday, April 2nd 2021, 4:16pm

What can you hold on your right hand, but never on your left one?
left arm ?
Correct!

Friday, April 2nd 2021, 4:34pm

What begins with T, finishes with T, and has T in it?

What begins with T, finishes with T, and has T in it?
teapot
FACT: I'm 100m away from you.

S̸͍̻͓͆ͅŢ̸̙̪͔͈̜̪̏̓͊̆̂̔͌̇͆̉A̴̢̺̥͍̬͈̻̦̫͜͠ͅR̵̛͕̲͖̜̦̭̦̪͙͍̍͆̓̔̾̍͘͝͝Ț̴̯̺͓̿̈́̉͌͌ͅ ̵͖̲͕̰̎͐̓̋͂͗̈̅̀͛͑͘̕͝Ř̸̡̡̻͖̖͛͐̇́͐̉̍̕͝Ứ̴͈͓̗̙͙͎̝̻̬̀̇͛̿̏̉̓̈́̃̊͗Ņ̸̦̬̬̭͍͚̦̞̰̇̎̔̍̀͑̑́͑̓̌͘͜͝ͅŅ̴̑́̅̍̒̿I̷͈͍͌͐̋̾̌̅́̏N̸̥̯̦̗̱̲̙̆͗̀̆̐̒̉͆̀̉́̅̈́̕͝ͅĢ̵̡͕̣̻̬̗̘̖̜̙̳̔̀̌͑̐̈̑͂̂̇͠!̵̡̂̍̕!̵̢̨̻̖̰̳̘̻̗̜͖͒̉̂͂̑!̷̧̢̛̪͕̪͈̲̭̱͌͒̀̾̉̈́̽͒͛̿̀̚̕͠

correct, i N S a N i T Y

Friday, April 2nd 2021, 4:44pm

Who is He?/He scans the horizons from his impressive vantage point./He scans the universe with abundant documents./What you submit to his judgment he reveals correctly and only in an instant./But he frequently answers:”that what you say is not important”. (Key warofdragons).
(Traslate:¿Quién es El?/El otea los horizontes desde su atalaya impresionante./El escudriña el universo con documentos abundantes./Lo que sometes a su juicio lo desvela con acierto y tan solo en un instante./Pero con frecuencia contesta: “eso que dices no es importante”.)

Friday, April 2nd 2021, 4:50pm

Who is He?/He scans the horizons from his impressive vantage point./He scans the universe with abundant documents./What you submit to his judgment he reveals correctly and only in an instant./But he frequently answers:”that what you say is not important”. (Key warofdragons).
(Traslate:¿Quién es El?/El otea los horizontes desde su atalaya impresionante./El escudriña el universo con documentos abundantes./Lo que sometes a su juicio lo desvela con acierto y tan solo en un instante./Pero con frecuencia contesta: “eso que dices no es importante”.)

A new task can only be posted 30 minutes after the current one.

Friday, April 2nd 2021, 5:04pm

The more of this there is, the less you see. What is it?

S̸͍̻͓͆ͅŢ̸̙̪͔͈̜̪̏̓͊̆̂̔͌̇͆̉A̴̢̺̥͍̬͈̻̦̫͜͠ͅR̵̛͕̲͖̜̦̭̦̪͙͍̍͆̓̔̾̍͘͝͝Ț̴̯̺͓̿̈́̉͌͌ͅ ̵͖̲͕̰̎͐̓̋͂͗̈̅̀͛͑͘̕͝Ř̸̡̡̻͖̖͛͐̇́͐̉̍̕͝Ứ̴͈͓̗̙͙͎̝̻̬̀̇͛̿̏̉̓̈́̃̊͗Ņ̸̦̬̬̭͍͚̦̞̰̇̎̔̍̀͑̑́͑̓̌͘͜͝ͅŅ̴̑́̅̍̒̿I̷͈͍͌͐̋̾̌̅́̏N̸̥̯̦̗̱̲̙̆͗̀̆̐̒̉͆̀̉́̅̈́̕͝ͅĢ̵̡͕̣̻̬̗̘̖̜̙̳̔̀̌͑̐̈̑͂̂̇͠!̵̡̂̍̕!̵̢̨̻̖̰̳̘̻̗̜͖͒̉̂͂̑!̷̧̢̛̪͕̪͈̲̭̱͌͒̀̾̉̈́̽͒͛̿̀̚̕͠

fog
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Footsteps

Friday, April 2nd 2021, 5:06pm

darkness

Friday, April 2nd 2021, 5:09pm

darkness
correct

Friday, April 2nd 2021, 5:34pm

How many of each species did Moses take on the ark with him?

Friday, April 2nd 2021, 5:35pm

None. Moses never went on the ark, Noah did.

Friday, April 2nd 2021, 5:36pm

None. Moses never went on the ark, Noah did.
correct