You are not logged in.

Monday, April 26th 2021, 4:44pm

Big and powerful magmar Erva

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…13&server_id=10
Hi guys,
I just want to show you this fight. Speak and think what you want but in my opinion this guy have no honor.
Have a nice day!

Monday, April 26th 2021, 5:56pm

No rule protect people on neutral lands, just get used to not go there anymore after the merge.
Is not safe anymore :drink:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Monday, April 26th 2021, 10:56pm

Besides the fact that the view of honor is really divers in here i´d say that
the card-set fight is totally out of that topic.

Not sure if you know about it but probably now the latest your clan mates will tell you.
It´s only once per week (or twice for sand clock people) so its rare and easy to live with
it

Monday, April 26th 2021, 10:58pm

P.S.:

Could you please ring if you come Fortress?

I need to use my card set :sarcastic:

Wednesday, April 28th 2021, 12:16am

Besides the fact that the view of honor is really divers in here i´d say that
the card-set fight is totally out of that topic.

Not sure if you know about it but probably now the latest your clan mates will tell you.
It´s only once per week (or twice for sand clock people) so its rare and easy to live with
it

Ah, didnt see the card thingy xD then she/he have excuse :lol: who are against 6 scalps for free? :snowball: :angel:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Thursday, April 29th 2021, 11:16pm

It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.