You are not logged in.

Monday, June 21st 2021, 6:24pm

New great Battle

Hello everyone

I want a NEW GREAT BATLLE on Wednesday or Thursday.

The rules are Simple lvl 1-10 magmar vs lvl1-10 humans in one battle at City squar/O'delvay city squar.
The same for lvl11-20.

Fight start from 18:00 and will be closed at 1:00. so that the player who plays in America or in another country where the times are different can still join the fight!!!! . :fight: :fight: :beaten:
More players More funny it is :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :noo: .
Say :yes: :yes: :yes:

-Ressurect-

Monday, June 21st 2021, 6:36pm

I would like more GB battle events full stop. Is when the game is mostly lively and consistant with the actual basis of the game itself.

This idea has a good basis providing non break is on and it is beneficial valour wise for both party's.

Just my opinion :rose:

More GB EVENTS period.

LOL

Good gaming everyone

Monday, June 21st 2021, 7:19pm

better make arena 1vs1 pernament
FACT: I'm 100m away from you.

S̸͍̻͓͆ͅŢ̸̙̪͔͈̜̪̏̓͊̆̂̔͌̇͆̉A̴̢̺̥͍̬͈̻̦̫͜͠ͅR̵̛͕̲͖̜̦̭̦̪͙͍̍͆̓̔̾̍͘͝͝Ț̴̯̺͓̿̈́̉͌͌ͅ ̵͖̲͕̰̎͐̓̋͂͗̈̅̀͛͑͘̕͝Ř̸̡̡̻͖̖͛͐̇́͐̉̍̕͝Ứ̴͈͓̗̙͙͎̝̻̬̀̇͛̿̏̉̓̈́̃̊͗Ņ̸̦̬̬̭͍͚̦̞̰̇̎̔̍̀͑̑́͑̓̌͘͜͝ͅŅ̴̑́̅̍̒̿I̷͈͍͌͐̋̾̌̅́̏N̸̥̯̦̗̱̲̙̆͗̀̆̐̒̉͆̀̉́̅̈́̕͝ͅĢ̵̡͕̣̻̬̗̘̖̜̙̳̔̀̌͑̐̈̑͂̂̇͠!̵̡̂̍̕!̵̢̨̻̖̰̳̘̻̗̜͖͒̉̂͂̑!̷̧̢̛̪͕̪͈̲̭̱͌͒̀̾̉̈́̽͒͛̿̀̚̕͠

Tuesday, June 22nd 2021, 10:23pm

good idea but i would prefer slightly different brackets for fights. 1-5, 6-10, 11-15 and 16-20. Having only 2 brackets like that would really make it impossible for lower levels in the bracket to get any damage done

Wednesday, June 23rd 2021, 9:49pm

well we already have ancient plateu by levels
FACT: I'm 100m away from you.

S̸͍̻͓͆ͅŢ̸̙̪͔͈̜̪̏̓͊̆̂̔͌̇͆̉A̴̢̺̥͍̬͈̻̦̫͜͠ͅR̵̛͕̲͖̜̦̭̦̪͙͍̍͆̓̔̾̍͘͝͝Ț̴̯̺͓̿̈́̉͌͌ͅ ̵͖̲͕̰̎͐̓̋͂͗̈̅̀͛͑͘̕͝Ř̸̡̡̻͖̖͛͐̇́͐̉̍̕͝Ứ̴͈͓̗̙͙͎̝̻̬̀̇͛̿̏̉̓̈́̃̊͗Ņ̸̦̬̬̭͍͚̦̞̰̇̎̔̍̀͑̑́͑̓̌͘͜͝ͅŅ̴̑́̅̍̒̿I̷͈͍͌͐̋̾̌̅́̏N̸̥̯̦̗̱̲̙̆͗̀̆̐̒̉͆̀̉́̅̈́̕͝ͅĢ̵̡͕̣̻̬̗̘̖̜̙̳̔̀̌͑̐̈̑͂̂̇͠!̵̡̂̍̕!̵̢̨̻̖̰̳̘̻̗̜͖͒̉̂͂̑!̷̧̢̛̪͕̪͈̲̭̱͌͒̀̾̉̈́̽͒͛̿̀̚̕͠

Friday, July 9th 2021, 3:14am

better make arena 1vs1 pernament
+1