You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, June 26th 2021, 3:10pm

Money, armor, rss etc

I want the nexte days that come, that everything is paid for in real money.

resources, armor and to unlock quests it must be done in real money.

Why??
becausse: more real money you give, more your chance of promotion increases. who says increase says become stronger. more profit they make, more good things they will do!!!!! :yes: :money:

(you just have to give 100 to 400 euro per month) ou can be 70% that you will get stuff that only paypaller hase.

if u don't have the money thats not a problem, there is a solution for evrything " Go find a beter work"

Agree or not i don't care.

everyone love this game. otherwise you wouldn't be here :smile: :smile: .

those who want to pay pay and stop insulting them from paypaller

have a good Game :woody: :woody:

Thursday, July 1st 2021, 10:36am

100% agree, make it so every single reputation can be used with sparks and make sparks 24/7 in premium store too please. I dont want to play the game to make money for reputations. Ill just take a 2nd job instead to pay for diamonds :)

Thursday, July 8th 2021, 11:26pm

Yes, work hard to feed mage masters! :lol: I personally don't paypal, that's my choice. If game closes I don't care because I didn't pay a cent for it. And I'm still here not because this game is great, I'm still here because I'm addicted to this game. I tried to quit but I keep coming back, because I'm addicted. I pray for admins to ban my IP so I could never come back, and you want me to paypal! :lol:

What's your inerest, what do you get if people paypal? If you want promotions - you paypal.

Friday, July 9th 2021, 9:34am

Yeah same reason for me being stuck here. The amount of promotions is just dumb and the fair situation is hell too. 50g to 100g and last time it was even 200g i think to get the special purchase reward. Seriously makes it harder for people who paypal very little or not at all like us.