You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 30th 2021, 4:16pm

some questions about this game

hello from germany @ all,

i was not rly active the last months ,so i have to ask :

about payments : is that new,that "only" 25-30% boni ,when we paying......6month ago was sometimes up to 50% ,ut the last 2 weeks i not see

about pl-server transfer : i see the polish players now on that server :cool: is anything important new in the rules now or same like 6 month ago

about the old bad art to play ashing : is this still ok,on neutral zones like island or underwater etc,that mages can atack much lower levels or have the admins fixed this bad thing now ?

that was all for the moment and i hope you all ( magmars too xD ) enjoy the game and have much fun in this bad covid time......have a good one......cheers :drink:
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

• "Cobra Commander" has been banned

Wednesday, June 30th 2021, 6:15pm

Helo am 42 year men from Somalia, I selled [edit] pet dragon for internet connection, sorry for my bed england.

No it's not, it always was here as 25% or so, 50% is a super rare event. They only introduce 50% when no animels left to keel :thumbsup:

Yes Polish players are here. But it is very bad news for Pilek because pilek lov animels :thumbsup: and polish pleyers no lov animels, they hunt. They keel animels all the time. :thumbdown:

Yes, it's still ok to hunt in neutral areas because Pilek lov animels :thumbsup: but magmars all hate animels :thumbdown: so they attak pilek because of it.

Thank you, I hope you enjoy the game too but pls no hate animels, animels good, animels friend :thumbsup: If you hate animels then I attak you :thumbsup:

Good game
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Jul 2nd 2021, 11:19am) with the following reason: emote spam

Wednesday, June 30th 2021, 6:30pm

your english is ok,but listen my friendly friend.....at first this is a game and hnting monsters is botning in my opinion,it is and was all the time so and its more or less a wargame,not barbie,so if a other user hate me,because i have with my art to play fun,is that absolutly ok !

the second think is,you mean really animels or you mean enemys ? i always laught,if you write it

well.....i not play,that a enemyrace love me ,i play to enjoy my real-life time ,so say whatever you want

by the way,my wife is from poland ,so or so......africans ,germany ,americans,we are all humans !
so stop that kiddy style and play the game and if you hate my art to play,put me on hatelist and when u see my account on any neutral zone,feel free to use ingameoptions to kill my account,so simple is that !tesekürler

Wednesday, June 30th 2021, 6:47pm

Thenk yu, thenk yu for preise of my england.

I mean animels in game, they sey "monster" and keel animels all time, of course also animels you ride, like endargar, shanker, gramvul, animels get really sed because of it :thumbdown:

Yes, me too, I not like enemy res because human always hunt animels, I hate human, I lov magmar but only magmar who not keel animels :thumbsup: Pilek also lov animels so I like Pilek :thumbsup:

It is good your wife from Poland, my wife not from Poland, I not speck Polish. I prefer wife from Germaniya or maybe Turkey.

Yes yes, I agree, me also not like pleyer who play like farm of dragon, is why I attak Pilek all time in neutral zone :thumbsup: I like pvp all time, I attak and keel Pilek because I want do pvp, but I protect animels :thumbsup:
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Jul 2nd 2021, 11:18am) with the following reason: emote spam

Wednesday, June 30th 2021, 7:55pm

then enjoy it and have fun....we see us for sure but for now i wish u a nice evening,time for me to looking a bit football ( means soccer ) ....and when i in around 15-20 years lv 20,we can fight normal ,not like bashing :lol: see ya :rabbit:

Thursday, July 1st 2021, 12:31am

Ok thenk yu :thumbsup:pls no keel animels, only do pvp, otherwise I attak u because I lov animels :thumbsup:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Jul 2nd 2021, 11:16am)