You are not logged in.

Friday, July 9th 2021, 6:51pm

Euro 2020 Final? Euro Chest Bug Fix?

Are we not getting a thread to forecast the scores for the final?

I'd just like to know if we are so I know if I have to keep checking the forum. If not, then can admin answer please so I DON'T have to keep checking the forum :lol:

Also, regarding the bug with the daily football chest i.e. Not being able to pick Italy when we bought it.

As far as I understand, any accumulated gold from the sphere purchases is to be shared out to all those who picked the winning team. As Italy was unable to be picked what happens if they win tomorrow?

Unfortunately I know there is no way to "guess/establish" who WOULD have picked Italy, except for a couple of people I saw posting on the event page about having to pick an alternative team when they became available to purchase.
Or, was this bug fixed and Italy was added as a team that could be picked? As no one was notified of any bug fix does this mean losing out on a possible bonus?

Just asking as I'll be interested to see what happens should Italy win yet no one was able to pick them. :noo:

And for the record I wouldn't have picked Italy anyway - just wanting clarity on the situation. :bllll:

If I missed anything that was posted pertaining to the above comments I apologies in advance :wink:

Friday, July 9th 2021, 9:41pm

The thread for the final will be opened tomorrow (Saturday 10th July) at 15:00 and shall close on Sunday 11th July at 15:00.

Don't know the answers to the rest of your questions though.

Sunday, July 11th 2021, 5:30pm

All bets needed to be placed in the respective threads before they were closed. The finals thread has now closed and it is no longer possible to place any more bets.

Monday, July 12th 2021, 2:52am

As mentioned in oiginal post. Now what happens?

Italy did indeed win (damn lucky lol)

I picked Italy in the results competition, yay, 20 pts to me. I also posted in the chest event comments about not being able to pick Italy for my chest so had to pick France so as not to lose out on days opening the chest (which is crap by the way).

So.... what are admin going to do with any prize gold seeing as the only team that couldn't be picked - won :lol: :sarcastic:

Monday, July 12th 2021, 10:07am

I didn't buy the chest the very first day it was sold, and I was able to pick Italy as winner. But i kept receving grey fun drinks all comeptition long, so I'm not sure that the event worked as it had to. Let's see what happens now.

Monday, July 12th 2021, 10:15am

I didn't buy the chest the very first day it was sold, and I was able to pick Italy as winner. But i kept receving grey fun drinks all comeptition long, so I'm not sure that the event worked as it had to. Let's see what happens now.

same here

Monday, July 12th 2021, 6:54pm

Ahh - so it was pickable later. Ok, well done to those who picked Italy. :jump:

Commiserations to those who wanted to pick them but couldn't. :cry:

And tough luck to all the losers :sarcastic: Wait, I was one of those :wall: :shuffle:

Monday, July 12th 2021, 9:35pm

same

Tuesday, July 13th 2021, 12:10pm

I took Belgium and normall they should be blue but also grey

Tuesday, July 13th 2021, 7:42pm

I didn't have it in Italy among the options I had to take France :( My favorite is in the forum Italy Rewards should be distributed by forum favorites