You are not logged in.

Tuesday, July 27th 2021, 12:57am

GameCenter Trojan Warning

One of my antivirus softwares (MalwareBytes) is flagging MY GAMES GameCenter as a trojan virus. Others have mentioned this as well. Has anyone looked into this or experienced similar?

• "Cobra Commander" has been banned

Tuesday, July 27th 2021, 1:23am

Yup, just small life hack: download it, through it download (and update in the unlikely case of the game client downloading non-updated version), go to game files, add the client app to taskbar, close the files, delete the game center.

No more trojan warning (yes, we all have it) and no more potential threat of your info being stolen.

Whenever you wanna start the game just click on that icon in taskbar and it's ez pz.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Tuesday, July 27th 2021, 1:27am

Thanks for reporting this. From last I heard there was some work going in to resolve the error appearing.

Will keep you updated as I find out more.

Tuesday, July 27th 2021, 11:14am

If anyone else is experiencing this issue, please can you send me a screenshot via private messages on forum.

Thanks.

Tuesday, July 27th 2021, 2:48pm

Yup, just small life hack: download it, through it download (and update in the unlikely case of the game client downloading non-updated version), go to game files, add the client app to taskbar, close the files, delete the game center.

No more trojan warning (yes, we all have it) and no more potential threat of your info being stolen.

Whenever you wanna start the game just click on that icon in taskbar and it's ez pz.

Thanks!

Thursday, July 29th 2021, 2:14am

Great!!
Forum crashed (bad gateway error - yet again) after I wrote a long arsed rant. Typical!!!

in short - I got asked to download Gamecenter app to enable 2FA - not happening!!

Force that on us and I'm off - tired of jumping through hoops since that crap Gamecenter came along, not adding more hoops!!!
:smoke: