You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, September 13th 2021, 3:30pm

Ruins Lv 19-20

Dear players, :hi:

More than a week we wage war in Ruins for what? Because Mighty_Warlord and Totok have enough gold and can't find any needed? We've attacked, cursed, insulted and you name it.

There is no need to introduce further continue. Let's end it here and now!

Let me remind you on the following lines:
http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=36852

If you are attacked, call for help. Let the other race know what happened and let them figure it out.
If you are cursed by invisible. Don't attack others. You see where this has led.
Do not start war!

Be sensible and be responsible. No one is sacred and everyone can be stopped.

It is up to you to make the choice. Let's make it a quiet hunting zone again, or do we continue to wage war indefinitely.

I'd love to hear your feedback! :clubbing:

Monday, September 13th 2021, 6:01pm

Some people feel to be above the law,
and use recurrently any pretext to start to make troubles.
Unless they change their attitude (or we force them to change it),
there's no basis to bring the peace back in ruins.

Monday, September 13th 2021, 9:44pm

@Moonlight shadow

I have posted earlier Be sensible and be responsible. The hole point of this post is to agreed and to find peace once again in Ruins. What you do is accusing someone, what actually happend on both sides.

Fight happend around 10 hour. Post made around 14.30 hour. Instead accusing you can bring some idea and solution too. Your clan wasn't sacred either.

Monday, September 13th 2021, 9:51pm

@ Moon

today:

09:15 Niewidka użył kościanego amuletu, aby nasłać klątwę Zara na trakia.

Monday, September 13th 2021, 10:55pm

Don't want to be rude, but the whole thread with bringing back peace which (by far was always agitated by the same human players - according to after-PL-merge period) is just cringe. You can't close the issue inside your race and if only Mighty was supporting you in fights all worked great. When he stops we are bringing peace again? Till his unban? The waste of time i put into writing this short is enough to make me sick with history going back in cycles. No sense to talk with this conditions.

Monday, September 13th 2021, 10:57pm

And im not pointing out any hate or anything, writing as it is, players plays their own game and i don't judge it. Speak as race first.

Tuesday, September 14th 2021, 1:30am

Yeaaaaah lets make it a quiet hunting zone for us lvl 19-20s...but then go and kill other lvls who hunt in other places in walteria, etc cause fudge them right? ... bunch of cupcakes lol

Tuesday, September 14th 2021, 1:38am

and correct me if im wrong but the reason it started was because michałŁ accidently joined on someone's mob and got hit with zara on 5th sept 22:15 game time.

10:20 PM Erdal » michałŁ: i saw someone made zara so i got invisible
10:21 PM michałŁ » Erdal,TotoK: 22:15 Unsichtbar verwendet das Knochen Amulett, um Zaras Fluch auf michałŁ auferlegen.

so some DE mag started this.

Tuesday, September 14th 2021, 9:44am

09:41 Invisible has used a Bone amulet to send the Evil Eye of Zara to trakia.

Ach Totok :D maybe you can also visible? or scared? :DD

Tuesday, September 14th 2021, 1:31pm

and correct me if im wrong but the reason it started was because michałŁ accidently joined on someone's mob and got hit with zara on 5th sept 22:15 game time.

10:21 PM michałŁ » Erdal,TotoK: 22:15 Unsichtbar verwendet das Knochen Amulett, um Zaras Fluch auf michałŁ auferlegen.

Actually, michałŁ decided to actively loot the player by using things such as crit arrow. No issue would have started if this action did not occur.

Real question is, can you say that the humans involved would not do the same if the roles were reversed?

Tuesday, September 14th 2021, 5:24pm

Actually, michałŁ decided to actively loot the player by using things such as crit arrow. No issue would have started if this action did not occur.

Real question is, can you say that the humans involved would not do the same if the roles were reversed?

Normally when someone joins a fight and both hunting buffed, we try to end fight as quick as possible as to not waste bless on stalling so other person can get loot...at least that was my understanding and that has happened to me as well and i've just told the person to just hit/kill asap.

I cant really speak to that fact, maybe they might have done the same, maybe the might not have. But using zara after the 1st joining of fight seems a bit extreme to me personally

Tuesday, September 14th 2021, 9:15pm

21:12 You have been attacked by Battle Mage [20] .
You have been placed under the Curse of the Gehenna Hex 1 pcs. Your body has become covered with gangrenous wounds and is oozing blood. The chance of finding any rare artifacts has decreased significantly and every pain-ridden movement you try to make now takes much longer than before.
21:13 Battle Mage nutzte den Höllenzerstörer und belegte --Infinity-- mit einem Fluch.
21:13 Unter Verwendung des Talismans aus Übersee hat Battle Mage --Infinity-- mit dem Fluch „Untergang des Glücks“ belegt.

Yea nice neutral zone. SO BE IT

Tuesday, September 14th 2021, 9:23pm

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…98&server_id=10

So lets see what mags do do deter this from happening. Let's be honest, just say goodbye to peaceful hunts in the ruins

Tuesday, September 14th 2021, 9:32pm

Why should we :D

Friday, September 17th 2021, 3:39pm

:) why lvl 19-20 peace ? you guys don t like when u hunting with mob slots and bc set , and the attacker is dodger prepared for pvp ? not nice no ? that's what magmars are doing constantly in human lands . don t worry guys . forget about peace . when i m going 19 forget about hunting in ruins or whatever locations are there , all players who attacked me i will track them down soon . i said before and i will say it again . :)

Monday, September 20th 2021, 4:37pm

Absolutely right SKN !

Tuesday, September 21st 2021, 12:27am

I'm speaking for my clan and alliance.. we will stop the attacks in ruins, but if someone decide to attack or curse again we'll respond.

Cheers & enjoy :drink:

Tuesday, September 21st 2021, 6:03pm

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…09&server_id=10

21.09.2021 17:56 Angriff auf --ZADRA--

ech --Lo-ki-- :/

Tuesday, September 21st 2021, 6:08pm

18:04 You have been hit by a Dreadful Destructor 1 pcs. Your magical powers have been weakened.
18:04 Invisible uses a Grevior and casts a Dreadful Destructor on - Tinus -.
18:04 The enemy has cursed you! Received: Curse of Ravaging Rust 1 pcs.
18:04 Invisible uses a bone amulet to put the Curse of Ravaging Rust on - Tinus -.
18:04 - Tinus - uses a Grevior and casts a Dreadful Destructor on HollyWood_35.

Simple if both sides not cooperate there won't be peace anyway.... Good luck hunting there I am done being peace keeper.