You are not logged in.

Wednesday, October 20th 2021, 9:28pm

[OCTOBER EVENT] Scavenger Hunt

Are you up for a new challenge? Jesters invite you to take part on their version of a Scavenger Hunt!

Your task:

On the five following days you will find a riddle to an item. Solve the riddle and send a photo of this item via private message in forum to Liusaidh. Jesters will release the results at the end of the event.

Please note: only your own pictures will count. Those can be photographs or drawings. Any copy/paste from the internet will result in a ban of participation in this and 3 following events.

And here is your first task. You can send in your images to Liusaidh via forum private message until the 23rd, 17:59 server time:

Look at me and you’ll see a familiar sight, you can’t beat my movements, try as you might.

Here is a little guide on how to post images in forum.

More information to terms and conditions, event schedule as well as rewards here.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Nov 7th 2021, 8:39am)

Saturday, October 23rd 2021, 6:00pm

Day 2

Spells and magic doing,
I spend all day brewing
Potions used on lands of dead.
What do I wear on my head?

The solution for day 1 is: Mirror

Please keep in mind that your entries only are valid when the photo includes a paper with your handwritten nickname on it!

Sunday, October 24th 2021, 1:27am

Sorry, being pedantic and all. But the first riddle answer would actually be "Reflection" :bllll:

The mirror is the tool to get the riddle answer - as would be a pool of water etc. Let's be precise can we :lol:

Sunday, October 24th 2021, 6:02pm

Day 3

A special decoration for this time of year
A small bat will help you grow it here
Complete the task he will present
And you'll have sweets to your heart's content

The solution for day 2 is: Witche's Hat

Please keep in mind that your entries only are valid when the photo includes a paper with your handwritten nickname on it!

Monday, October 25th 2021, 6:00pm

Day 4

When you're awake, I sleep in a cave
To find me, you need to be very brave
My mom will fight for me until you bleed
Beware the sharp teeth and webbed wings' speed!

The solution for day 3 is: Pumpkin

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Liusaidh" (Oct 25th 2021, 7:21pm)

Tuesday, October 26th 2021, 10:11pm

Due to some mixed responses to the answer of yesterday's riddle, entries for the Day 4 riddle will be allowed until 17:59 tomorrow (27/10/21). The day 5 riddle will be posted at 18:00 tomorrow.

Wednesday, October 27th 2021, 5:58pm

Day 5

Find it next to plants, stones and fish
A useful find? You wish...
But feed it tubemakers and it'll be your friend
And the the tavern podium it will ascend

The solution for day 4 is: Bat

Friday, October 29th 2021, 11:26am

Solution Day 5 is spider.

Thank you to all participants. Jesters now will choose the winners!