You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 22nd 2021, 8:00am

LAGS ... so the game is no longer fun

since the technical work, the game is hardly playable. the delays in all areas of the game are unacceptable. take action against the extreme lag or warofdragons is dead. :nono: :grr: :grrrr: :puke:

Wednesday, December 22nd 2021, 9:14am

Unfortunately, I have to agree with Karbon 100%.
It has been unplayable since yesterday .well: But what else should one expect here, or from whom should one expect something here? For a long time now it's only about pulling the money out of our pockets, WITHOUT really offering much for it. If you can't even expect an admin to respond to mail, how can you expect technicians not to destroy the server?
There was a time when the game was THE game, but that time is long gone. At that time there was also Levinger! He always had an open ear and got involved. Everything went well there.

With that in mind, Merry Christmas! :xmastree: :xmasparty:

Wednesday, December 22nd 2021, 5:11pm

17:01 You have received an unique promotion! Watch 'Promotions' tab at 'Bank' menu.

Not a cent more as long as the game doesn't work properly.

cenas

Wednesday, December 22nd 2021, 5:14pm

No more money from me, I still want to pay for a defective game.
Lags lagss lagsss ...... :puke: :puke:

Wednesday, December 22nd 2021, 5:54pm

17:23 You are in luck!You gain access to the event that allows you to receive more diamonds for topping up your account! Open the [b]Bank menu, Promotions section, to view the details.[/b]
:wall: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

Wednesday, December 22nd 2021, 5:56pm

Fight Load Times

Aware that there are currently severe issues with the client, both with the auto-load plugins and fight load times.

Just for info - fights run normally on browser. Please ensure that you have the "Use FProxy" option unticked and there should not be any delays.

To untick the "Use FProxy" option, go to: Character -> Personal -> Preferences. Scroll down to "Others", and you should see the option there.

There is currently no further information regarding estimated fix times for the client, however the issues have been reported .well:

Wednesday, December 22nd 2021, 6:06pm

Fight Load Times

Aware that there are currently severe issues with the client, both with the auto-load plugins and fight load times.

Just for info - fights run normally on browser. Please ensure that you have the "Use FProxy" option unticked and there should not be any delays.

To untick the "Use FProxy" option, go to: Character -> Personal -> Preferences. Scroll down to "Others", and you should see the option there.

There is currently no further information regarding estimated fix times for the client, however the issues have been reported
This is not an option, because I do not have a chat log, auto answer, car food and all the other lags are not fixed with it, or I cannot use it

Wednesday, December 22nd 2021, 6:10pm

Fight Load Times

There is currently no further information regarding estimated fix times for the client, however the issues have been reported .well:
the same crap was also told on the German server ... the problems have not been resolved since august.

:bll: :nono: :grr: :grrrr:

Wednesday, December 22nd 2021, 6:56pm

The suggestion to disable FProxy on browser to hunt is not a final solution, rather an aid for those who still want the ability to hunt normally.

You can still use client, rather than that method, but as you've already outlined, there are ongoing issues with the game client.

The issues have been reported, however we have not currently been given an estimated timescale for when they will be resolved.

Wednesday, December 22nd 2021, 7:38pm

You are all aware of the problem so why didn't you activate non-breaking weapons and armor? At this point I suspect that all this is wanted and as usual all is silent from the upper floors.
Congratulations for you that with the arrival of the new year you will be alone with your broken toy. :puke: :puke: :puke:

Wednesday, December 22nd 2021, 8:04pm

My FProxy was already unticked...so are you telling me it's actually WORSE with it ticked :lol:

There are a LOT more issues with that last technical update than "just" lag which in itself is a gamebreaker for many. Including one of my characters which I have had to suspend doing Rainy's on as it is currently pointless.

Additional new bugs implemented on last update as far as I know are;-
Multiple December quest reset times i.e. they could be completed twice.
Reset time change i.e. some normal, some moved +1 hour, some moved +2 hours, some moved +unknown hours.
Some reset twice for one person but not the other.

I don't know if non-event reset times have changed for any items but my guess is entirely likely i.e. bottomless chest, wand, replicator, QS etc - untested as I missed normal reset time for these things.

Of course there is still the problem with auto-loading of sets etc which has been since the previous updates. .well:

If it is true that some of these bugs happened on other servers and have still yet to be fixed after 4 months It's going to be pretty safe to assume that many MORE people will leave the game. The game is supposed to be fun, but for many casual players it is becoming more of a chore with the additional bugs, quirks & P2W spam that is being implemented on a regular basis.

I do hope these bugs will be fixed but I won't hold my breath - we still have Russian language on a lot of things that haven't been fixed in months after reporting along with other errors. :cry:
:smoke:

Wednesday, December 22nd 2021, 10:36pm

DB Error!

Wednesday, December 22nd 2021, 10:40pm

The game client will be fixxed the 2nd of nevuary :P its always the same bs they break the game they don't fix it only a matter of time before the server actually closes and they think we can't tell......

Thursday, December 23rd 2021, 12:28am

Normal quest reset times have changed too for Shadow, Charters etc (any that normally reset at 00:00 Game Time) :sleep:

Thursday, December 23rd 2021, 5:12am

Rating list does not work

Thursday, December 23rd 2021, 5:43am

I have now opened the browser without VPN, the fights load soooo slowly, the transitions are not smooth, if you click on something, it takes an infinitely long time. The graphics hurt my eyes.

Thursday, December 23rd 2021, 10:57am

Normal quest reset times have changed too for Shadow, Charters etc (any that normally reset at 00:00 Game Time) :sleep:

They currently seem to reset 1 hour later (01:00). Has been reported and hopefully will be fixed soon.

I have now opened the browser without VPN, the fights load soooo slowly, the transitions are not smooth, if you click on something, it takes an infinitely long time. The graphics hurt my eyes.

Have you tried the suggestion above regarding the in-game FProxy option? This has solved the issues in browser for a large number of players.

Thursday, December 23rd 2021, 12:10pm

This game every year always changes for the worse.
A multi-milion dollar company after 10+ years does not make a real update to the client (and game graphics) which is basically outdated from many point of view, not to mention the maintenance which, instead of solving problems, creates new and worse ones or the technical support which after 1 month haven't solved my problem yet without even giving me an answer, and so on...
At this point it's not that crazy believe UnderDemon when he said their goal is to silently close the game which is a real shame, as the game is quite nice (it would not have survived all this time otherwise), but since when server merged, is managed passively and absently, the community no longer has a say.

Thursday, December 23rd 2021, 1:11pm

+1 to support delay. Also been waiting over a month for a support tickets to be addressed :cry: