You are not logged in.

Wednesday, January 26th 2022, 1:18pm

still client not work good and chrome not work too...

food delay
fights delay
auction delay
chat delay
location delay
battlefields delay
bank delay
forum delay gate error
post delay
auto belt delay
auto eating delay
auto wearing delay
transfer timing delay
clicking hunting delay
clicking new monster delay
events delay
instances delay
fight logs delay
shops using buying resources delay
clan citadel building delay

Friday, January 28th 2022, 12:42pm

Update after 2 days new issues :

food delay
fights delay
auction delay
chat delay
location delay
battlefields delay
bank delay
forum delay gate error
post delay
auto belt delay
auto eating delay
auto wearing delay
transfer timing delay
clicking hunting delay
clicking new monster delay
events delay
instances delay
fight logs delay
shops using buying resources delay
clan citadel building delay

Wednesday, February 2nd 2022, 6:14pm

Can we take it from the absence of any response for a while that the server is NEVER going to return to how it was BEFORE the last technical update screw up that made the game almost unplayable?

I'd like to know, so I can dump certain buffs I bought for Rany's, which I haven't used since that last update, as I'd rather dump them than waste my time & patience trying to fight with them, as it's that bad now playing the game due to lag in everything you do. :cry:

I'm guessing NOTHING will be done to fix the server issue as I'm still waiting for 2 active support tickets to be even answered from NOVEMBER!!! :wall:

Wednesday, February 2nd 2022, 6:21pm

We are still actively reporting the issues that are being reported here and on other mediums. Unfortunately, no additional information has been provided for estimate fix times, so like you, we are also waiting.

As more information becomes available, I will post it here.

Thursday, February 3rd 2022, 6:00am

Thank you, my fingers are crossed in hope that things return to some kind of normality, but I fear the opposite.

Sunday, February 13th 2022, 5:27pm

Things I've noticed:

Client/Chrome/Edge 2-3 second delays at times (counted as - 1 one thousand x 2-3 times)

For a while, Client was just unplayable (and still is), Chrome was better, now over the past few months, chrome has been unplayable and Edge was better but now Edge is aligned with Client/Chrome.

*** When you are in client, you can open someones info from a completed fight and or in a fight and it shows info of player you selected BUT in Chrome/Edge you can ONLY see info of a character you open from the "people in location", you try to open a players info from completed fights or current fight and it opens a new page that defaults to adobe flash instead of html and no player info (view of char/location/prof tools,armor equipped. Might want to set default additional windows to act like the main one so you can open peoples info properly.*** The only way to open people's info now how I said or with client. Chrome USED to work but doesnt now. Neither does Edge. I hope this helps and we can return to a normal gaming experience. IF you need me to video it for you, i'll do what I can and you can contact me in game or in other places you know where to find me.

Thank you,
Sith
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Thursday, February 17th 2022, 12:26am

[client] Fights dont load fast like before, for me it takes like 4-6 seconds to load a fight
[Client] Eating, summon wraiths and mounts takes ages
[Client] Using buffs takes ages
[Client] when the fight is over , takes ages to exit

Saturday, February 19th 2022, 2:04pm

Never ending lags, lags lags

[Client] and [Browser] - Opera and Chrome

Change of location delayed
Start of fight delayed
End of fight delayed
Delayed hunting mode,
Eating delayed,
Entering an instance delayed,
Moving delayed,
Slot occupancy delayed,
Mount and Moroks throw delayed,
Delayed sending of gifts,
Chests open delayed,
Backpack no matter what you click delayed,

:puke: :puke:

Monday, April 4th 2022, 10:43am

may ask each player to share approximate only internet access geo position...

or just put game COM server on cloud... :yes: with emergency backup crazy disaster recovery and such...

point be: the game frame for fight, seems like a multi framed huge cluster loading :karate: , even after loading the hp and mana frame, have to wait for the self figure and mob in pve or enemy player in pvp figure animation file,

1. and then, it's not all,

then the game has to load active buffs... you know each time player in a fight the buffs can be diff, so each time it is a must re- load thing.

due to F-Proxy used in game, (check your personal setting in game frame top where we enter promo codes) , if player be laggy, and didn't refresh like crazy :lol: player can see fast paced animation of self and fight opponent hitting each other for the 1st few rounds of the fight, it's such a relief, cause it feels like a normal loading right?

2. wait, still, it's not all,

then the fight frame have to you know, load the freaking right part... the fight list! where player click on fight teammates or enemies in fight to cast any buffs or debuffs, you know what i am talking about so far here right? try beat Faz the lvl 11 instance boss without the right part...

then even you have the fight going on normally for rounds,

3. it still won't just be all, lol

it can interrupt 8o ... :wacko:

now you only need to refresh the fight frame by clicking the 'Bear' button, try not to reload full game interface omg :yes: , or if you use certain Browser it will let user reload a specific frame... and some browser have a download meter with any active network conn used within current live session, to sum up the total download bytes (no upload info tho) , so player can check if lost conn or ping too high.

4. i am sure it's not all... but all for now lol
.. .. .. yep tata dadada' ing for nothing lol
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Monday, April 25th 2022, 6:14pm

Crossed Swords Tournament: Extra Tokens

the temple ? but did you notice that don't work???????????????? it is useless to put an event that cannot be done

it is a life that they do not start but nobody says anything that the heck happens

Tuesday, April 26th 2022, 5:13pm

today the event ends and no one was able to participate congratulations to the staff

Monday, May 23rd 2022, 7:11pm

some information on why temples don't work would be appreciated

Tuesday, May 24th 2022, 1:30pm

The queue for Clash in the Temple, year 283 should work again now.

13:29 To confirm your participation in the battlefield "Clash in the Temple, year 283", click HERE no later than 13:34:13. Learn more about the current battlefield. All other applications have been cancelled.

Wednesday, May 25th 2022, 1:23am

Lag from December never going to be fixed?

I find it ridiculous that I can click to eat some food for satiety, then click hunt screen to start a fight with a mob to be then told my food FAILED because I'm in the heat of battle!!!

I'd love to go back to doing daily Rainbows but not been confident enough due to lag since December so have refrained which has totally stunted my progress.

Sort it out for goodness sake :wall:

Saturday, May 28th 2022, 8:26am

the daily login reward pop up layer frame,
flashes off and disappears very fast,
i lost many daily login due to Not having enuf time to even click the 'get reward' or 'Ok' button....

especially on 4th consecutive login, i'd lose ruby.... 8o :?: :!:
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Saturday, May 28th 2022, 8:30am

quest "City Tournament" bug?

[Client] and [Browser] - Chrome

when i do this quest , the client or browser all die. cant click ,cant do anything.
i do sometimes this quest ,but cant finish one time...... why.....

https://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?…er_id=10&stat=1