You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, January 6th 2022, 7:27pm

Divorce procedure - Magmars

It didn't work out as planned? :cry: Get a divorce and be free again! :money:

You can apply for divorce in this topic. In your post, state the following information:

1. Your nickname
2. Nickname of your husband/wife
3. Reason for divorce

Important information
To apply for a divorce, one of the partners must post on this topic and the other must agree to the divorce by simply signing their agreement in a further post, without the need to repeat the details.

Investigation Guards will contact you within 7 days, either in chat or by mail. According to the new rules from 1st of April 2015 this investigation has become obligation for any divorce.

Example of letter:

1. Link to Divorce Procedure Topic
2. A short description of any property disputes or any other potential issues.

If you have no property disputes with your partner, the divorce will be granted.

If one of the spouses does not agree to the divorce or if you have a property dispute which cannot be amicably resolved, the Investigation Guard will make a decision on whether to grant the divorce or not, and how to divide any disputed items, according to the laws of Faeo.

Property dispute:

For Guards
If players were living as husband and wife for longer than 3 months, they may divide their property as they wish, according to the Trade Rules. In all other cases, you must check for any instances of financial power levelling.

Example:
A player wishes to power level and creates another account to be the husband/wife at an internet club/cafe. He then writes that s/he plays with his/her wife/husband from the same IP/CID. If a marriage has lasted for less than 3 months, there is a high possibility of power levelling.

Property dispute:

For those wishing to divorce
After you have paid your fee to the Investigation Guard, your transactions will be checked against the possibility of power levelling and to check which items have been traded between you and your partner, in the case of property disputes, to determine who originally owned them and to ensure a balanced divorce settlement.

If both partners cannot agree on a legal and fair resolution to their property dispute, the Investigation Guard will restore items, as far as possible, to their original owners. Any items which have been sold and cannot be returned by one partner to the other, should be paid for by the partner who sold them.

Once the Investigation Guard is happy that all issues have been resolved, the divorce will be granted and the I will be instructed to take the required action, by removing the rings.

Fee
A fee of 5g is needed and to pay to the Guard that is performing the check.

:drink:

N.B.
Rings WILL NOT be refunded under any circumstances!
Flood is punishable by 3 days of silence, in forum

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Jul 18th 2023, 2:41pm)

Wednesday, January 12th 2022, 2:28pm

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "-MiSHkY-" (Jan 15th 2022, 12:07am)

Saturday, January 15th 2022, 9:06pm

Divorce

1. https://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=-Wredota-
2. https://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Seweryn 6
3. We are not able to understand each other anymore. There is no need to have a rings as we are not working together as well. I wanna divorce

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "-MiSHkY-" (Jan 15th 2022, 10:18pm)

Saturday, January 15th 2022, 9:10pm

2. https://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Seweryn+6
3. We are not able to understand each other anymore. There is no need to have a rings as we are not working together as well. I wanna divorce

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "-MiSHkY-" (Jan 15th 2022, 10:19pm)

Saturday, January 15th 2022, 9:11pm

2. https://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Seweryn+6
DECLINED

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "-MiSHkY-" (Jan 24th 2022, 11:51am)

Thursday, March 3rd 2022, 9:54pm

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Mar 5th 2022, 10:45pm)

Thursday, March 3rd 2022, 11:53pm

ok
Instert credit to continue

Friday, March 18th 2022, 9:20pm

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "-MiSHkY-" (Mar 25th 2022, 12:57pm)

Monday, March 21st 2022, 2:11pm

1. https://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Battle Mage
2. https://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=trakia
3. personal issues

DIVORCE APPROVED
Better luck next time :drink:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "-MiSHkY-" (Mar 22nd 2022, 1:38pm)

Wednesday, March 23rd 2022, 4:21pm

1. ozzy 123a
2. Alicen
3. She does not play anymore

DIVROCE APPROVED.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "-MiSHkY-" (Mar 24th 2022, 1:01pm)

Thursday, May 5th 2022, 1:29pm

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Aixlinn" (May 13th 2022, 11:49am)

• "The Great Khan" has been banned

Thursday, July 21st 2022, 12:49am

I refuse. She still has her debt to me. I will not agree to divorce until the debt is paid for in full.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, July 22nd 2022, 6:11pm

I refuse. She still has her debt to me. I will not agree to divorce until the debt is paid for in full.
I would like to update my comment regarding this situation:

I did not marry the Magmar Guards, I married the player Angry Lil Fluff. In one day, I have received more messages from guards to agree to divorce than I have received from them while I applied for marriage, which is zero. I would like to remind you that they have also delayed it until the very last day, till the very last second to post here that the marriage application was approved. The amount of messages I received is also more than how many times guards have messaged me this entire year, which is also zero.

Magmar Guards are not your private tool to intimidate or coerce people into doing things you want them to do. I do not agree with this divorce and you can not bully me into agreeing with it. When the time comes, on my own terms, I will post again. Until then, this divorce is not agreed upon. Do not message me about this.

Mind your own business, please, just like everyone else. If I wanted guards to constantly message me to agree to divorce, I would marry those guards, not someone else.

tl;dr

I still do not agree. Therefore this application is not valid. Do not try to bend the rules and do not try to exploit loopholes in the game. Thanks.

This is not a discussion thread, but to address your concerns:

1. There is a reason for which a timescale is provided for marriages - this is due to other ongoing cases which take higher precedence. As I recall, your marriage was granted before that time period elapsed.

2. Normally the involvement of Guards is not required for such cases, however due to the circumstances, intervention was necessary. In your previous comment you alluded to the fact that the divorce would not be agreeable until the debt has been paid.

As there were hurdles between both parties in this case, in terms of the ability to directly communicate, the option for direct transfer was used, thus satisfying the prior criteria set by yourself.

3. As per the Divorce Procedure guidelines, If one of the spouses does not agree to the divorce or if you have a property dispute which cannot be amicably resolved, the Investigation Guard will make a decision on whether to grant the divorce or not, and how to divide any disputed items, according to the laws of Faeo.

In prior correspondence from Guards, you were also informed that as the trades are now balanced, agreement is more a formality than a requirement.

With all these things considered, the divorce can now be granted.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Jul 22nd 2022, 6:47pm)

Friday, July 22nd 2022, 7:03pm

Do not post passive-aggressive answers, please. This is not a discussion thread and you are not a guard nor a consecrator. You are also not addressed here. I am tired of the running gag of "step 1) send your puppets step 2)tick someone off and step 3)get involved and tell the person off"

Rules are simple for the divorces: one party posts the divorce application, other party agrees, then they get checked and the divorce will be granted. If one party does not agree, then divorce can not be granted until extraordinary circumstances are in effect (i.e one player being inactive). What is alluded, what is meant by one's words and surely what parties that are not even included in the process understand from what someone said or meant has been, is and will be irrelevant regarding the topic.
It does not concern any guard or any consecrator what happened between two other people, or "hurdles" as you might call it. It surely does not concern anyone who is neither one of those. What you recall also does not matter in this case as you were not part of the process, how you're wording it still does not change the fact that it was delayed until the very last day, nor does it change the fact that it was postponed until the next day.

I am reiterating once again: I will not be bullied into accepting this. I do not accept, nor do I agree. That is final. You or anyone else does not get a say about this. I did not marry you. Until you propose to me with a ring, I suggest you don't comment on this topic, either.

I am a Guard and a consecrator (though I work on the divorce side of things, hence choose to keep the symbol hidden).

As the suitable threshold has been met for this, the divorce shall now proceed.

Best wishes for the future.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Jul 22nd 2022, 7:07pm)

Monday, August 1st 2022, 9:56pm

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "BigTasty" (Aug 2nd 2022, 10:21pm)

Tuesday, August 2nd 2022, 9:41pm

Divorce

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "-Ailuj-" (Aug 2nd 2022, 10:18pm)

6 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

1 member (1 thereof are invisible) and 5 guests