You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 28th 2022, 1:01pm

[FEBRUARY] A Real Love Story ...

Are you up for a new challenge? Jesters invite you to take part to solve the mystery about true love!

Stage 1
Your task: Who is hidden in the shadow?

[Send Liusaidh a private message in the forum]

More information to terms and conditions, event schedule as well as rewards here.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Liusaidh" (Feb 9th 2022, 11:46am)

Thursday, February 3rd 2022, 11:26am

Please keep in mind, only replies via private message in forum will count!

Furthermore, if you provide the correct answer initially, you will receive a further 3 subtasks to complete. Please note: incorrect spelling mistakes of the shrouded character's name will not be accepted.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Liusaidh" (Feb 3rd 2022, 12:03pm)

Wednesday, February 9th 2022, 11:48am

Are you up for a new challenge? Jesters invite you to take part to solve the mystery about true love!

Stage 2
Your task:
Here is an example for you!
NPC: Sweet Mila
Your question: Hello, dear Sweet Mila! Are you too busy raising all those animals, or do you have a moment? I have a question for you: do you have any advice on what would be the perfect Valentine's Day gift for a lady?

[Send Liusaidh a private message in the forum]

More information to terms and conditions, event schedule as well as rewards here.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Liusaidh" (Feb 9th 2022, 12:26pm)

Wednesday, February 16th 2022, 6:09pm

Stage 3

Stage 3
Your task

1. Create a gift (hand painted or with image editor) as you usually find it here in Faeo.
2. Write a suitable text for the gift
Compose a personal message from Gizedor to his mysterious lady of the heart.

[Post your finished gift here.]

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Liusaidh" (Feb 16th 2022, 8:08pm)

Saturday, February 19th 2022, 8:39am

https://ibb.co/Fn6xXXV

Stained Glass Rose - This delicate rose is made by the jeweller from a variety of coloured glass shards. It is a classic piece of decor and a perfect present for anyone who has wanted to preserve the fragile beauty of the flower. Hang it in front of a window to allow sunlight to shine through to get the full benefits of this piece of art.

The first head said:
He-oM-y,y-ar-oo-ng-be-ti-la-ve-mu-co-es-om-hi-im-rt-tt-ou.-us-ev-si-eI-id-ey-on-up-ki-mu-ro-sn-rt-Ba-av-co-dn'-to-hi-in-bo-yo-he-th-kb-kt-ha-ay,-th-he-ts-ar-db-ti-ou-fc-tr-So-ea-ac-pt-is-ft-om-as-ll-my-el-gs-ry

The second head said:
ll-ar-ou-el-ki-as-au-fu-se-r.I-st-nf-ss-et-ng-po-an-oy-Yo-ee,-er-nc-la-my-es-yo-ic-ng-sh-om-ea-he-tC-e,I-ul-ts-pt-nk-ga-ut-u.W-nI-in-ac-ot-td-bo-my-ar-st-te-ea-ng-to-on-ol!-pl-se,-ce-th-gi-fr-me,-we-as-fe-in-fo-ou.

Saturday, February 19th 2022, 3:30pm

index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=2446
From Gizedor with love - A heart of ice, but full of the warmth of love. Colored with special magic - the more red, the more love. The ice master engraved in it the first letter of the chosen one of the heart - M.

The left head said:
De-Ma-.S-ce-aw-uI-n'-to-hi-in-bo-yo-No-in-il-ho-he-re-th-my-el-gs-ry-li-th-ic-ea-,r-be-us-ti-il-dw-hl-e!-ea-ta-it-yo-ov-et-

The second head said:
ar-ry-in-Is-yo-ca-ts-pt-nk-ga-ut-u.-th-gw-ls-wt-st-ng-of-fe-in-fo-ou-ke-is-eh-rt-ed-ca-ei-sf-le-it-ov-Pl-se-ke-if-ul-em-oo.

Saturday, February 19th 2022, 3:43pm

Giant's Family Heirloom

Giant's Family Heirloom

This precious crown belonged for centuries to a clan of giants called the Dor. It is offered only to the person who is "believed " to deserve true love. Otherwise, the crown will turn to dust. If we talk about the characteristic features of the crown, it was forged from a flame that never goes out. When a person who carries true love is crowned, fire does not harm that person. On the contrary, it refreshes the woman and prevents evil spirits from entering her mind. The crown has five Gollade Pearls sewn with embroidery. It shines brightly with the effect of fire. There is Amber Stone on the edges of the pearls. Legend has it that when a giant gifted his lover this crown, simply saying "it was the giant's gift" without trying to persuade her/him would keep the crown from turning into dust, even if it came to a loveless heart.

Gizedor come to the great goddess Sheara and hands her the crown.

The first head said:it-st-gi-tg-t
The second head said: wa-he-an-if
Heyy :rabbit:

Saturday, February 19th 2022, 5:29pm

The letter seems ripped in half and each half is differently written. The content of the letter is:

First half: De-Ma-On-be-ti-day-like-show-how-cial-are-me!-ing-much-che-your-ern-sto-some-ey-the-It-dan-us-
they-low-me-I-ted-to-som-ing-most-swe-as-are!-you-have-own-Hur-Then-hun-for-Val-gors-brou-you-meat-show-
how-my-is-you!-flo-are-a-ple-mind-of-beau-ful-are-me-Gi-do-Я
2nd half: -ar-ry! This-au-ful-I'd-to-you-spe-you-to-Know-how-you-rish-Tav-I've-len-hon-from-bees-was-gero-and-
fol-ed-but-wan-you-have-eth-al-as-et-you-Now-also-your-bee!-ray!-I-ted-some-da-and-ght-their-to-you-big-heart-
for-The-wers-just-sim-re-er-how-ti-you-to-♥~-ze-

Put together the clear message is: Dear Mary! On this beautiful day I'd like to show you how special you are to me! Knowing how much you cherish your Tavern, I've stolen some honey from the bees. It was dangerous and they followed me but I wanted you to have something almost as sweet as you are! Now you also have your own bee! Hurray! Then, I hunted for some Valdagors and brought you their meat to show you how big my heart is for you! The flowers are just a simple reminder of how beauiful you are to me ♥ ~ GizedoЯ
-Lilah- has attached the following file:

Saturday, February 19th 2022, 5:57pm

Teddy Bear Forever

Enlarged gift

The first head said:
Th-es-if-in-fe-en-so-th-g'b-so-on-Il-ey-Ma

The second head said:
eb-tg-ts-li-ar-ot'-me-in-ut'-me-e'.-ov-ou-ry.

The best gifts in life are not 'something' but 'someone'.I love you Mary.

Monday, February 21st 2022, 11:18am

Participation: A real Love Story, Part 3

Two Heads, One Heart

If the images don't upload, the link is here: https://ibb.co/LRpQWy5

The first head said:

My-ar-dy-ry,

I-ll-lo-the-ent-see-I-hun-ng-shi-ts-the-en-and-dd-ly-my-ur-ey-got-uc-the-io-se-Th-you-re,-mo-bea-ful-man-at-eev-se-,sm-in-our-pe-ha-ily-ll-ing-sh-om-was-st-ned-yo-be-ty-at-did-ev-re-ze-shi-at-king-ba-Oh,-ar-ry,-my-ver-this-len-nes-

The second head
said:

de-la-Ma-

fe-in-ve-mom-I-you,-was-ti-At-ba-for-ev-ing-su-en-all-fo-es-st-kin-vis-nI-e.-ere-we-the-st-uti-wo-th-I’v-er-en-ok-gy-pi-and-pp-co-ect-mu-ro-s.I-so-un-by-ur-au-th-I-n’t-en-ali-At-was-tac-me-ck.-de-Ma-be-lo-in-Va-ti-day!

I helped Gizedor to write a message that Mary could understand what's written in there. The full message looked like that:

My dear lady Mary,

I fell in love the
moment I see you. I was hunting Atshi bats for the evening and
suddenly all my four eyes got stuck in the vision I see. There you
were, the most beautiful woman that I've ever seen, smoking your pipe
and happily collecting mushrooms. I was so stunned by your beauty
that I didn't even realize Atshi was attacking me back. Oh, dear
Mary, be my lover in this Valentine's day!

Monday, February 21st 2022, 3:57pm

GIFT:
https://ibb.co/PxWDWYZ

SUITABLE GIZEDOR TEXT:
The first head said:
Ma-the-gic-lo-en-sed-this-re-yo-mi-ve-ve-da
The second head said:
y-ma-of-ve-clo-in-sphe-show-u-lo-e-ry-y.

Translate May the magic of love enclosed in this sphere show you my love every day.

Tuesday, February 22nd 2022, 11:53am

A gift straight from the heart

Dear Mary,
You are the most beautiful and smartest woman in Feo. On the occasion of Valentine's Day, I would like to give you a gift straight from the heart. I collected anemone flowers especially for you - your favorites. I also made a ring for you from the most precious stones, I think it will fit your eyes perfectly. I love you Mary!
Gizedor

https://ibb.co/b3mnFcT

Tuesday, February 22nd 2022, 3:02pm

"I was walking deep inside the woods, when I saw your
beautiful face touched by a sunlight. It was an incredlible feeling that I had
never felt before. My heart was beating so fast that I thought I was sick. Then I realized that I've got a crush on you. Oh Mary, would you be my Valentine?"

Tuesday, February 22nd 2022, 3:42pm

Gizedor decided to give Mary a pipe so that she would think about him whenever she indulged in her nicotine addiction. He also wrote a poem (as best he could, he's a twohead after all). Here is the full message:

Oh Voluptuous Mary,
Believe I’m not scary,

Maybe I’m two headed giant,
Much uglier than your typical client,

But inside I’m gentle and sweet,

I’m ready to share with you my meat.

So, my beautiful bee,

Will you go out with me?
Forever Yours, Gizedor.

Tuesday, February 22nd 2022, 7:37pm

Sw-tM-y,-ua-th-ew-of-is-rl-nd-an-ou-be-ej-el-my-fe

ee-ar-yo-re-ej-el-th-wo-da-Iw-ty-to-th-ew-of-li-.

Wednesday, February 23rd 2022, 10:32am

The first head said:
As-u-ow, -e -t-y -pro-t-urs-is -hav-a -n-yo-han-De-Ma-I'-giv-yo-my-or-bu-so-u-n-ote-yo-sel-to-Wi-th-bu-yo-ca-tel-rt-ne-yo-th-tim-a-y.

The second head said:
yo-kn-th-bes-wa-to -tec-yo-elf -to -e-gu-in -ur - d. -ar-ry,- m -ing-u-fav-ite-n-yo-ca-pr-ct-ur-f-o.-th-is-n,-u-n-epo-me-ar-u-ree-es-da-.

(As you know, the best way to protect yourself is to have a gun in your hand. Dear Mary, I'm giving you my favorite bun so you can protect yourself too. With this bun, you can teleport me near you three times a day.)

Wednesday, February 23rd 2022, 5:06pm

Gizedor said:

Why lady, why do you captivate me so much? I'm a brute with two heads that only think about smashing and baby atshi bat, yet both always thought about the day that we first saw you.

See, you are not like the other woman... you are tough... you are like an ice that colder than the snow at Glacial Ridge yet you can easily melt the heart of harderned warrior easily.

I have travelled all the places to find you a gift that shows my truest heart to you. Here have this, *Hands over the gift*. This is the model ship that is frozen by the depth of freezing sea at the isle of yetis. A ship that have warded the sea for years have sunk into the depth of the ocean after bruising battles with the sea creatures and the sea itself. This model ship is the belonging to the captain. And now i have carved the heart out of it and present to you.

My lady on this day of Valentine, please accept this Heart of Nevermelt Ice with histories of tales that will show my earnest feeling for you. Be mine.....
BLANKAZ has attached the following file: