You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, February 6th 2022, 12:33am

In Search of an Ancient Relic

I done it, and i can finish this quest:

heara’s Wondrous Nugget
When the Great Sheara created the combat broths, her magic spawned a strange nugget of glittering metal. A master jewelry craftsman would probably know what to do with it.

Passed: Bring Unknown Ore to the master jewelry crafter.
Current goal: While participating in the Seven Wonderful Flowers and In Search of the Ancient Relic events, collect three Magic Nuggets (obtained 3 of 3).
Along with Spark of the Heavenly Fires x1 and Bubbly Metal x300, take the nuggets to the master jewelry crafter to get one of the hoops.
Reward: Choice:
Black Radiance Band 1 pcs
Blue Fire Band 1 pcs
Heavenly Flame Band 1 pcs

Does anyone know do i need to give items and finish quest, or better wait??!!

If i finish, which reward need to chose, and what will happened after that?

:smoke:

Sunday, February 6th 2022, 5:12am

You can finish the quest whenever you want to. As for the reward, each band has it's own attributes, so you'll pick the one that you want based on the attributes you wanna raise.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

• "The Great Khan" has been banned

Sunday, February 6th 2022, 11:25am

You need to choose the reward very carefully. If you make the mistake of choosing the wrong item, it will cost you 100 golds and everything you've done up until that point will be in vain. You will have to restart the entire process.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Tuesday, February 8th 2022, 9:01pm

Thanks! :beer:

Does reward use for move forward with quest, for open next quest or
it is just for use and after 60 days will disappear??
:drop: :woot:

Monday, May 30th 2022, 8:05am

Current goal: While participating in the Seven Wonderful Flowers

is this a seperate event I do not see how to progress this ?

Tuesday, June 7th 2022, 10:04am

Little bit late response but yes - the Seven Wonderful Flowers is the seperate event.