You are not logged in.

Saturday, June 4th 2022, 4:03pm

Bonecrusher is superstyle for superman

Why bonecrusher It is much better than the other style?
-He ends the fight much faster.
-There is a 100% chance to hit when performing a super hit which outclasses the dodger.
-when stunned is the most effective style.

Bonecrusher is god style. Playing with others makes no sense because does not make sense play something worse.

I invite to the discussion.

Sunday, June 5th 2022, 7:59pm

RE: Bonecrusher is superstyle for superman

Why bonecrusher It is much better than the other style?
-He ends the fight much faster.
-There is a 100% chance to hit when performing a super hit which outclasses the dodger.
-when stunned is the most effective style.

Bonecrusher is god style. Playing with others makes no sense because does not make sense play something worse.

I invite to the discussion.
Yes definitely. BC set is always good for hunting and when played tactically is good for battlefields and pvp. But there may be some differences. So, you are playing with BC, but if your enemy is a dodge during battle, he/she can (personally) beat you. Depending on the players tactic. Of course, elements, runes, bezels etc are important. And gives you great advantage. Also, this may differ for each BC set. As green, purple and blue. In other sets can quite good according to the players playing tactic. ^^
-

• "The Great Khan" has been banned

Tuesday, June 7th 2022, 11:02pm

Every set is OP in their own way, BC is the general DPS style whereas Dodger is supposed to be somewhat balanced between taking damage/holding the enemy and doing a moderate damage and HW being the usual healing/support type. You can't expect a BC player to singlehandedly win against multiple enemies with equal characteristics, and you also can't expect a BC player to stall said enemies. The class is a closer, ready to finish the job with the high damage output. You will see this especially in level 11-15 where as a BC you will be dealing 1k+ critical hits against your enemies, but not being able to finish the job, where a dodger, even though their damage is moderate, will be doing a better job due to its poison, or someone with HW set will stall/stunkill everyone.

Long story short, if you like playing fast, getting your scalps and getting out of there, yes, BC is a nice class. But I would suggest playing with other classes to see what they feel like. Especially in mage levels and onwards. Warrior levels are pretty much as you suggested. BC = Dodger > HW kind of deal.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, June 19th 2022, 9:32am

BC doesn't always rock. In fact, at lower levels your style doesn't have that much of a meaning. They are similar for a few reasons:
- Talents. Max HP from Life Force Code is probably the biggest deal. It grants flat HP bonus, which is equal for all styles and also makes big difference on lower levels. This, together with other talents (crits, defenses and even int/agil/prot talents for level & rank) haev greater impact on results of battles than your style matchup.
- Artful & red armor + runes. Each of these spreads out "special" stats (int/agil/prot) around, getting styles closer to each other. It's very different from sets that dominated years ago (blue armor, sometimes augmented with a green rune), which had only one "special" stat, and so paper-rock-scissors rules applied.
- Red fair pots. +50 "special stat" on this level is a massive boost. Can make a dodger win against HW if they use a Destruction pot, for instance.
- Symbols. Well, that's obvious - you have more purple/red symbols than your enemy, you win.
If I were to pick a style in my favour, it would be rather a HW. There's one major reason to my choice - the sacrificial pot. All styles commit themselves to choices between offense and defense. All, except for HW. Mostly defense, but can drink a sacrificial and easily switches to balanced or even offense.

So yeah, on low levels choosing your style might be important when you start (like you can only afford a blue set and not those expensive talents), but later on it loses its meaning. HW and sacrificial are the way to go if you're indecisive or need flexibility.
... ...
... ...