You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, November 6th 2022, 2:41pm

Unrecognized Genius of Necromancy

In news is statement that
Waves of liches are attacking settlements - the monsters are in
Baurvill Hamlet and Faytvor [11-15], and
Start of the attack* for lvl 11-15 is 14:00 hours !!!!!

Now is server time at 14:38 and in Baurvill hamlet only are zombies lvl9 which give nothing after i killed them....

So why this is so much messed up, and why there cannot be true statement only once !!??

Sunday, November 6th 2022, 4:05pm

The list has now been updated to reflect the correct times of the waves.

Wednesday, November 9th 2022, 4:23pm

15:06 You have been attacked by Insurgent Zombie [9] . 15:07 Some of your­ items have been damaged: Antique Clan Pickaxe (-1).

You couldnt put them other locations yes? Has to be low level area.... Amazing.

Wednesday, November 9th 2022, 10:41pm

Zombies are not as per the event timetable but currently extended by over 20 minutes. Meant I couldn't kill mobs today for Liche coins as Royal Tomb location event (Holes in Shadow Country) was overrun by Zombies when they should have left already.

As that event is only every 13½ hrs I missed out today as I like to sleep the other half of the day :lol:

Friday, November 11th 2022, 10:30am

from 13:00, November 5 till 13:00, November 9

They are still here on November 11th :puke: