You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 4th 2023, 9:26pm

https://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?…41&server_id=10
hmmmm, is it the war you're talking about? throw hex, join battle against octo[9] and stall for [censored] 15 minutes cuz you know you can't win with someone who wants to relax after work? lmao pathetic

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Jan 4th 2023, 9:39pm) with the following reason: Please refrain from using foul language

Thursday, January 5th 2023, 12:11am

hmmmm, is it the war you're talking about? throw hex, join battle against octo[9] and stall for [censored] 15 minutes cuz you know you can't win with someone who wants to relax after work? lmao pathetic

TETRIS no pvp peace !

Thursday, January 5th 2023, 1:15am

Mags arent so different on Lagoon, quit playing victim cant even get some plants in peace :truce: . Constantly getting debuffed and cant even join chaotics or abyss :D Some losers even jump on others like they own the damn place. Why not go their own damn side anyway lol.

Thursday, January 5th 2023, 10:38am

Mags arent so different on Lagoon, quit playing victim cant even get some plants in peace :truce: . Constantly getting debuffed and cant even join chaotics or abyss :D Some losers even jump on others like they own the damn place. Why not go their own damn side anyway lol.

This has nothing to do with wizard island. Underwater world was always a place of peace until those 3 started attacking and stalling. Then others started doing the same because I guess they think it's funny. Thanks to them it is now a war zone. As long as a single magmar is attacked down there this will continue. You know who to thank.

Thursday, January 5th 2023, 10:40am

30 min, not 15... and yes is a way to, you can ask FB and others that think is funny or nice annoy a low level mag. Because them, after 10 months of continuos agressions we are in this point.
Then again, tell your human partners, we just defend ourself of that actions.

Thursday, January 5th 2023, 10:52am

https://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=30926419379335 A simple example of this morning.

Thursday, January 5th 2023, 4:48pm

https://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=30926419379335 A simple example of this morning.

Nice !

Thursday, January 5th 2023, 6:04pm

looking for someone willing to join our team to defend human territory (azure lagoon) from hunting magmars. note this is a full time job

Friday, January 6th 2023, 11:51am

friendly reminder and a fact mainly for 11-12s: azure lagoon and silent cove are neutral zones just like faygo, underwater and ships to virigiya/vurdaliya

Friday, January 6th 2023, 11:54am

What there is it's a clear racial imbalance and therefore abuse of power.
Yes, it's a game and some of us just like to have a good time in the company of our friends, but being annoyed by an abuser is tiring, that in Plateau this difference is abysmal is nothing new.
Abusers are everywhere, just because it's a game doesn't mean that everyone takes it as a game, some of them just like to strut around with it.

Friday, January 6th 2023, 5:20pm

What there is it's a clear racial imbalance and therefore abuse of power.
Yes, it's a game and some of us just like to have a good time in the company of our friends, but being annoyed by an abuser is tiring, that in Plateau this difference is abysmal is nothing new.
Abusers are everywhere, just because it's a game doesn't mean that everyone takes it as a game, some of them just like to strut around with it.
You can tell to your clan mate and friends. Underwater always was neutral, we respect each others so... somebody changes and i am pretty sure they dont care if u rage or not. :wink:

Friday, January 6th 2023, 5:30pm

Respect you say! There has never been respect in neutral zones, if it has been a common agreement that will have been in prehistory, as far as I'm concerned I don't get involved in the personal affairs of "my friends or clanmates" I just play and what little I know can I have a good time.
Greetings and blessings :)

Friday, January 6th 2023, 6:33pm

Respect you say! There has never been respect in neutral zones, if it has been a common agreement that will have been in prehistory, as far as I'm concerned I don't get involved in the personal affairs of "my friends or clanmates" I just play and what little I know can I have a good time.
Greetings and blessings :)

Never in underwater because is a low level zone, i am there for years and this never happens. We talk about 10 monts ruining rages of a lot of magmars by high level. Also you can check https://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php…&threadID=37507 where your clan mate hachiman says about, so if think that is personal let him know because what concerns us, is a problem of both races since they atack many others players. When i say THEY i mean not only that 3 players i mean all others comes in inv to help as noble cause as stall of a low level magmar rage.

Friday, January 6th 2023, 10:29pm

Make up your mind. There are no neutral places and this is a war game. If you want neutral and peace go play farmofdragon and stop making threads like this on forum. Don’t you understand that you will never achieve anything beside making yourself funny and drag more enemies to kill you so you come and cry more on forum and they have more lauging material?

Friday, January 6th 2023, 10:47pm

Make up your mind. There are no neutral places and this is a war game. If you want neutral and peace go play farmofdragon and stop making threads like this on forum. Don’t you understand that you will never achieve anything beside making yourself funny and drag more enemies to kill you so you come and cry more on forum and they have more lauging material?
Nope, is not a war game. Why u complaint? I dont wanna achieve nothing in this post, just say officially what happens there cos NEVER BEFORE happens something like this. More enemies=more scalps=more low levels anoyed, so this never will stop... and, is not me, i am just who post in forum after talk all them, some ones from your clan too. :wink:

Friday, January 6th 2023, 10:53pm

Never before humans amd magmars attacked each?
WARofdragons is not a war game?
There are people on my clan who think different?
War between magmars and humans wil never stop?
Low lvls annoyed? Lvl up.

I must be new here…

Friday, January 6th 2023, 11:11pm

Never before humans amd magmars attacked each?
WARofdragons is not a war game?
There are people on my clan who think different?
War between magmars and humans wil never stop?
Low lvls annoyed? Lvl up.

I must be new here…
Never before humans amd magmars attacked each? <---i mean 10 months consecutives 18h/day there
WARofdragons is not a war game? <--- Not all time we must be fighting, that is why are many differnt things to do, from quest till collect resources.
There are people on my clan who think different? <--- More than u think
War between magmars and humans wil never stop? <---- We talk about respect that zone, not stop atacking humans or magmars.
Low lvls annoyed? Lvl up. <--- Never.
After this, why u wrote so much in here? U dont need underwater, so u dont care it, and if like scalps go there! Is a war game! Let´s go man!!!

Friday, January 6th 2023, 11:14pm

Damn i miss fairy tale…

Friday, January 6th 2023, 11:15pm

Damn i miss fairy tale…
us too:wink:

Friday, January 6th 2023, 11:36pm

Aren't you over reacting? Unless you're a mermaid I understand harassment in the underwater world, honestly I don't think they just stand there 24/7 just for you guys; I mean, we all have a life outside of here right?