You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, February 14th 2023, 11:13pm

Is this classified as a negative effect? Bowl of Dead Rum

Hello

My question is why I received this effect while in Ruins of kor-abselon , place that in the rules says that they are forbidden to attack as well as any negative effect

I have reported this fact to the guards and sent a screenshot, and they have replied that this is not classified as a negative effect and that it can be used anywhere, so someone explain to me if it is bad or not, if it is not he could use that against any mag that is in ruins ??

Bowl of dead rum (description )
A bowl of Dead Rum from Hagar Claw’s personal collection. No one knows for sure for how many years this drink has been stored, but one thing is clear: it’s unlikely that you would want to share it with your friends. But if you let an enemy take a sip from it, they will lose the gift of speech and won’t be able to use spells and auras in battle. This effect is only valid for 15 turns in each battle.

It still seems like a negative effect to me, what do you think?

Tuesday, February 14th 2023, 11:49pm

I think it depends... if u live in earth it´ll be negative... for those who rules ..... u know the answer....
:xmasparty: :woody:

Wednesday, February 15th 2023, 4:43am

Well, for me that is a negative effect, since it does not let you fight properly for 1 hour

Wednesday, February 15th 2023, 11:02am

Negative effects for which you have to be in the same locations as the victim are punishable when being put in the restricted areas.

However, dead rum as well as scroll of silences can be put on the enemy from any location, also completely different locations and are therefore allowed.

This has been the case for all players who use this item, whether Magmar or Human.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!: