You are not logged in.

Sunday, April 23rd 2023, 10:47am

[APRIL EVENT] Scavenger Hunt

Are you up for a new challenge? Jesters invite you to take part on their version of a Scavenger Hunt!

Your task:

On five following days (Monday-Friday) you will find a riddle to an item. Solve the riddle and send a photo of this item via private message in forum to Liusaidh. Jesters will release the results at the end of the event.

Please note: only your own pictures will count. Those can be photographs or drawings. Any copy/paste from the internet will result in a ban of participation in this and 3 following events.

And here is your first task. You can send in your images to Liusaidh via forum private message until the 25th of April 2023, 11:59 server time:

I am sweet, almost everyone likes me
I can be simple or colorful
but basically I am always the same

Here is a little guide on how to post images in forum.

More information to terms and conditions, event schedule as well as rewards here.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Liusaidh" (Apr 25th 2023, 11:33am)

Tuesday, April 25th 2023, 11:34am

And here is your next task. You can send in your images to Liusaidh via forum private message until the 26th of April 2023, 11:59 server time:

I can display almost any image.
First I am broken
when you have solved the riddle, I am whole
but basically I am always the same

Wednesday, April 26th 2023, 10:04am

Day 3

And here is your next task. You can send in your images to Liusaidh via forum private message until the 27th of April 2023, 11:59 server time:

Whether in Faeo or RL
No matter what kind, no matter what color
No matter if small or big
I am always by your side

Thursday, April 27th 2023, 6:36pm

Day 4

And here is your next task. You can send in your images to Liusaidh via forum private message until the 28th of April 2023, 18:59 server time:

There is me for every age
There is me for every taste
Whether alone or together
With snacks or without
Whether the first time or the hundredth time

Friday, April 28th 2023, 9:06pm

And here is your last task. You can send in your images to Liusaidh via forum private message until the 29th of April 2023, 20:59 server time:

I have many rough edges
nevertheless I am hotly desired
whether pure or in one of my thousand varieties
whether black or white