You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 10th 2023, 8:36pm

Herbologist Puzzles

Dear management team,
Why is the captcha puzzle set for the herbologist so difficult ? I don't know if there is any reference place where we can look at it for solve, I searched but couldn't find it. I think I solved it right, but I always solve it wrong and I was punished about not farming for 24 hours. Why is there such a thing? Wouldn't it be better if you put a classic bot control, why are you making real people suffer so much? The situation is very comfortable for fishermen, but very difficult for herbologists. I don't have any items yet, I just started the game, I was trying to make money by collecting plants, but I won't be able to play for 24 hours, thank you. At least this punishment could have been shorter. :thumbdown:

Wednesday, May 10th 2023, 10:11pm

I hope the solutions HERE will help you.(If the images are not visible, please open the link via browser)

Please note: currently there is a known issue with the puzzles, so some may appear as incorrect even when correctly entered. This issue has been reported to the Administration and we are hoping for a fix soon.
We are looking for new Mentor Candidates. If you are confident in your knowledge and like to help, you can apply HERE !

MAGMAR HEAD MENTOR

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Aykutluk" (May 10th 2023, 10:38pm)

Wednesday, May 10th 2023, 11:02pm

Thank you, for creating the topic. I have problems around and after Maintenance. Nevermind, I solved picture puzzles correctly, I have got Fatigue curse, and I received Power Drain curse. Many times checked picture puzzle, all ok, but registered as wrong-solved. and got cursed, which is not ok, and has to be a system malfunction.

I hope Support and Admins of game, to fix that problem. It blocks players for activity in game.

Kind regards and best wishes to all. Take care.
Use time smart , make a progress !

Thursday, May 11th 2023, 12:07am

Since maintenance finished this morning all the herboligists test I took failed and am now locked out from picking plants for 24 hours I submitted a technical issue post with admins

Thank you, for creating the topic. I have problems around and after Maintenance. Nevermind, I solved picture puzzles correctly, I have got Fatigue curse, and I received Power Drain curse. Many times checked picture puzzle, all ok, but registered as wrong-solved. and got cursed, which is not ok, and has to be a system malfunction.

I hope Support and Admins of game, to fix that problem. It blocks players for activity in game.

Kind regards and best wishes to all. Take care.
Dear players,

We are aware of the issue with the resource extraction puzzles. It's being worked on the problem.

Thank you for your understanding.

Have a nice game!
Keep calm, I'm a MENTOR :)

Thursday, May 11th 2023, 4:38pm

Here I am punished for 24 hours without fishing because, improperly, the test was wrongly done three times in a row

Thursday, May 11th 2023, 5:58pm

We should be compensated with a bag resources of our highes level of profession for what could/would have been picked 12 hours of the 24 hr period of curse. For every day this isn't fixed. (not the basic comp chests) :lol:

Friday, March 29th 2024, 7:37am

Power drain on mobile

I dont know If i am alone with this or not but every time i get the picture Puzzle playing on Phone it is not possible to Change the Position or place from any of the Pictures.
Would be great If that could be fixes because it hast a huge Impact on the Gameplay (leads to a Power drain every 3 Puzzles) there is no way to get it right except when it Shows Up solved... (What moste likely never Happens...)

Friday, March 29th 2024, 4:01pm

The herbologist puzzles are terrible. What winds me up is having to do them even though I'm not a herbologist i.e. underwater when I pick coral. For some reason I have to do a puzzle very frequently. That in itself is annoying but the fact some of them are incredibly hard to do is my biggest problem.
Why are the puzzles even a thing? ESPECIALLY underwater where coral is only useful for one thing afaik!!

If you're worried about bots then fair enough, but implement a better system - I know, how about a limit on how many resources you can pick in a day, like monsters you can fight or energy you gain from monsters. No idea what the limit would be but I'm sure it could be figured out.

Let me have a try - fastest are grey resources at around 3 picks a minute, that's 180 an hour, so how about around 6hrs worth which would be c1000 max (not including triples from red toolds etc). So make 1000 max daily "picks" or reduce as per resource "time to pick" scales. Or have a max time pickable in a day like 6 or 8 hrs for instance, pretty sure someone could come up with some code to set a daily timer when you have a tool equipped.... although, maybe not judging by the simple errors around the site that NEVER get fixed , you know, like typos & Russian texts. .well: