You are not logged in.

Tuesday, May 30th 2023, 8:50pm

client and tips for returning player

So as the title suggests I am a returning player (played years ago and it seems quite a lot changed). I think I still got some of the basics to get valour in my head etc. but I am not saying no to any tips and tricks you can provide :).

Right now I am mainly asking for helpful websites/links etc.

Also there used to be a client for this game. Is this still a thing? If yes, where can I find it?

Cheers

Tuesday, May 30th 2023, 8:59pm

Hi Flowergirl and welcome back to Feao! :hi:

Yes there is a client here is the link for that : https://warofdragons.com/info/info/index.php?obj=cat&id=183

I also wrote a guide for low levels yesterday which you may find helpful to get you started : https://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php…&threadID=37686

Please feel free to contact me in game if you have any questions.
QoS
Of course you are....and I am the Queen Of Sheba.

Tuesday, May 30th 2023, 9:42pm

Hi! Thanks for the links and I have seen your guide already while browsing through the forum :) That is really helpful! Thanks a lot. I have seen that there are some lvl 3 players with the rank of Champion. Is there no more limit anymore?

Tuesday, May 30th 2023, 10:02pm

Hi,
For level 2 players, there is no "Valour limit". This means that you can get unlimited valour on level 2. I think that level 2 players obtain the rank of "Champion" by getting valour from the Magic storm on Plateau event then lvl up to 3
We are looking for new Mentor Candidates. If you are confident in your knowledge and like to help, you can apply HERE !

MAGMAR HEAD MENTOR

Tuesday, May 30th 2023, 10:45pm

Ah I see. Thanks for that :) I got quite confused about that haha. I remember that in the past one could do champion on lvl 4 but that was it pretty much.

Tuesday, May 30th 2023, 11:00pm

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask the Mentor Team
We are looking for new Mentor Candidates. If you are confident in your knowledge and like to help, you can apply HERE !

MAGMAR HEAD MENTOR