You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 19th 2023, 2:13am

Sommer im premiumladen

hallo, wird der sommerladen noch einmal geöffnet? durch die aktion in der bank, gab es sommertruhen und mirrows kopfgeldtruhen, da waren ja sommerkronen drin... da der laden aber jetzt geschlossen hat, bzw. nicht mehr existent ist, würden die sommerkronen verfallen .well: wäre schön, wenn das geschäft wieder aktiviert werden würde :gift:

MFG
Todeskuss

hello, will the summer store open again? through the action in the bank, there were summer chests and mirrows bounty chests, there were yes summer crowns in it... but since the store is now closed, or no longer exists, the summer crowns would expire would be nice if the business would be activated again :gift:

greats
todeskuss

Wednesday, July 19th 2023, 2:26pm

Option now available in Exchange Tent (City Fair) under the "Summer Time" tab.

Friday, July 21st 2023, 3:42am

wo bitte soll das denn sein? auf dem städtischen jahrmarkt habe ich nichts gefunden ?( und im premiumladen auch nicht und bei damirus in der arena auch nicht :( im raritätenladen war auch nichts... stehe jetzt irgendwie auf dem schlauch :glance:

where is that supposed to be? i haven't found anything at the municipal fair ?( and not in the premium store either and not at damirus in the arena either :( in the rarities store was also nothing... stand now somehow on the hint :glance:

Friday, July 21st 2023, 3:52am

ok, habe es gefunden :thumbsup: in der wechselstube :embarressed: ja, mein englisch und ich stehen auf dem kriegsfuß, ich bitte um verzeihung :hug:

ok, found it :thumbsup: in the exchangeoffice :embarressed: yes, my english and i are at war, i beg your pardon :hug: