You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, January 7th 2024, 10:00pm

Legendary Items

So i cannot post on news or id just write my thoughts there...legendary items need change, make bracers back to what they were, or vest needs to be changed, pauld need to be able not to stack i think, boots idk really any prob with them so far and i think helm posion should ignore any defense because its kinda mild anyway. But my opinion atm is obviously the 2 items pauld and vest, pauld shouldnt stack because dmg is insane and i think vest needs to have dmg cap or something reasonable...atm u take no dmg for 4 turns or 8 if more then 3 star and its just too much...and ofc people that have or aiming to have will disagree or just say well go for it then...ok but then the point is now buffs will become useless because u will have 4-8 hr fights with several people have vest and this 8 turn no dmg...i think that will kill pvp maybe others dont but i know for myself that if thats the end goal of pvp for what one fight should be then i will no longer play because altho i love pvp i dont have RL time to waste hrs on one fight when it gets to that point. IDK why we cant have some cap on this vest, i think the seconds was dumb but vest could still be very useful say if it blocked maybe 10-15k dmg and trigger mild or if u not going to change it then the trigger needs to be lowered wayyyy less like yall nerfed bracers. Its almost impossible to win fight vs KN atm unless u get help for the simple fact he can go full will and slap you with everything he has on shield...idk im just trying to come up with helpful ways to resolve an issue i see coming because we have many more players going for this item now and it honestly defeats the purpose to own any other legend

Sunday, January 7th 2024, 10:06pm

Ive always thought helm posion should ignore any defenses cause that would be kinda cool since again its very mild of all legends ohh what u call abilities i guess the word

Sunday, January 7th 2024, 10:14pm

Their expectation from us is that we quit our jobs and just play games. And winning the items is supposedly a matter of luck, but I think there is an imbalance

Sunday, January 7th 2024, 10:30pm

I agree all.
3-4 level vest and pauldrons need to be changed.
Especially there is no meaning to fight agains vest, loss of time.

Monday, January 8th 2024, 1:51pm

Any fight before today was just a 3-star vest, and already people are complaining huh. Good luck starting from today with 5-star vest :stronger: :stronger:

Monday, January 8th 2024, 5:07pm

Its not complaining its asking people for what they think a soultion could be, point of legendaries should be to all be somewhat equal in a way so no 1 legendary item tops them all, unless that was the point from the beginging then it should have been stated so people didnt waste there time. At the moment all legendaries are challanging in there own way but only one that is god tier atm is vest so yes something needs to be done about that...unless for example that was the point then cool just come out and tell people so the ones that want to quit game can because as i stated i have absolutely no interest in fights being hours upon hours when 10+ people on each side get 3 star + vest :) its simple and many others agree

Monday, January 8th 2024, 5:19pm

Also the goal is not to make it to were vest is obsolete either..because 1st way its effect was introduced was dumb and thati agree with, and i only know KN atm that has 3 star so i can only use him for example but i dont want his hard work to be turned to waste...but ill lay it out how i think or have been thinking in a moment when im done with a task i have...but again like in any other game shouldnt there be something to counter each legendary?? so multiple in fights give different diverse advantages? i mean only seems logical to me?

Monday, January 8th 2024, 5:39pm

Okay right so i could be wrong thinking this way so ill lay out my thoughts right, so both helm not really do much but give extra 3k dura so thats good but mask effect is posion and only takes 1% of hp every 10s over 60s period but we all know its knull do to MC and other defensive buffs, other helm gives mana i think equal to certain dmg dealt, also mask only legendary not revamp far as i know...so the posion kinda useless for pvp. Now i think that this posion should ignore defensive buffs but idk maybe that make it too OP idk. I think that guantlets counter this tho as it heals u...

Then u got pauld does massive dmg and stacks and i think this was introduced for hunt and pvp and to help with stalling and HW's, i also think the counter for this is meant to be vest but i think that the vest should have dmg cap because absorbing all dmg for 8 turns just kinda knulls all other legendary items, if vest had dmg cap say like absorb dmg for 8 turns or 10-15k dmg or something i think it even more out but ik and thus why thread made to talk about it.

Im not gonna mention other legends because mainly pants are not good...altho i think they should be made turn base also or something because the seconds on it makes it pointless, and boots are good as well but i think better for just hunt..which im concerning pvp matters here not hunt...so yeah anyways i was hoping to get peoples ideas to what they think and maybe admins or something could actually listen to the players for once on matters, because things were changed once...why can they not be changed again

Monday, January 8th 2024, 7:04pm

We’ve all seen the items and their related effects for a while now... Why not make a post then about the possible consequences they would have lol. Why does it have to happen after it becomes a reality? Or maybe because said item is in the hands of another somewhat decent human player? What if instead it was a top mag player from top mag clans? Would same people still come out and add in their two cents?

Its always the same narrative, someone has something better, people start wanting it changed but are ok with it if it’s them that have it. I worked on my bracers, they got changed, I bit the bullet… I worked on my vest and was using for hunting imps at 1*, it got changed, I bit the bullet.. as many others did too. People spent thousands to try and get just to be able to use for hunting and then it got changed. Now people spending more thousands to upgrade and what… to get it changed again? Come on now lol.. the games the game

Monday, January 8th 2024, 9:06pm

Its not about humans have it or magmars have it, its not personal. We are not 12 years old.

I dont want to underestimate the work they did to have those legendary items but what Mighty claim is the reality about 2 items. In one fight i saw 3 pauldron effects stuck, as i udnerstand its bonus is multiplied by 3 (i m not sure, correct me if im wrong), which means %75x3 hit bonus. Its impossbile to defend your self against that blow.
With 3 star vest i had one fight in chaotic, vest bonus was all the time on him/her, activation rate was very high.

The point is; what will happen if 3-4 players with 5 level vest be in fight ? Will they fight 5 hours or will it end or how they will kill eachother ?

Monday, January 8th 2024, 9:20pm

Fight will end regardless. Just because 2 people have it doesn't mean fight won't end, might just take longer but as always there will be one person who has the advantage and one person who will be at a disadvantage if both have vest. Fights would go on for hours before the introduction of orange items and they still will go on for hours - but naturally will end as not everyone has the patience to keep fight going. And like you said, if someone has 3 stacks of pauldrons, and vest isn't active, it's going to hurt :)

Monday, January 8th 2024, 10:05pm

Overall, just because one item is too strong, it does not justify it for other items to be too. The reasonable solution is to reduce the capabilities of all of these items altogether. Even though I have pauldrons at 3 star+, I have always been of the opinion they need a nerf.

The same applies to vest and bracers. As much as it is enjoyable to use these items, its not really positive for PvP in general (again, something I have voiced in other forum channels multiple times).

Realistically, the number of turns for both pauldrons and vest should be reduced to make counterplay possible. Alternatively, something to reduce the trigger rate / change in ability to stack these effects. This isn't solely a question of legendary versus legendary. There are players without any, and lets face it, in a real fight they don't stand a chance without any type of item.

Similarly for bracers at 3 star (even though no one has it yet), it will be busted. We saw it pre-nerf: 3 star now mimics the old 1 star version, with an additional trigger chance. In short, incredibly strong.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Jan 8th 2024, 10:10pm)

Monday, January 8th 2024, 10:34pm

Yes agree, but then again i do not understand any point of legendary items introduced to gameplay at all if they were not introduced to be countered vs each other....like in many other MMO games that have similare things they always itroduce multiple items that counter another so no one items is considered god tier! Thus what im trying to say here.....we have to have changes and what exactly were these introduced for??? just looks, is each item only for certain things? like whats the goal here...are none for pvp are all for pvp are all just for hunt?? like i know but im just saying lets get real here