You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 21st 2011, 8:07pm

client not working

dears admins

i downloaded the client twice and i installed it many times. but when i press the icon to start the game it appears me a warning box with no letters and then the page is not appeared. i can see only the quick buttons on the upper right corner and the settings boxes in the upper left corner. is there a solution to this or its the first time for this problem? i can play from html page normally

Monday, March 21st 2011, 8:23pm

Click yes and play

Monday, March 21st 2011, 8:48pm

if it was so simple i would not post it. inside the loading starting box i can see a sentence says (unable to download.....) if this is usual then ok but tell me which settings i should have for faster performance

Tuesday, March 22nd 2011, 12:33am

res://C:\WINDOWS\system32\shdoclc.dll/dnserror.htm#http://warofdragons.com/

i have this sentence in the box of internet explorer and i cant do anything else. i have windowsXP and i use mozilla firefox.
any solution?

Tuesday, March 22nd 2011, 10:03am

Please uninstall and reinstall the client.

Tuesday, March 22nd 2011, 4:54pm

Quoted from "Cross Knight;74624"

Please uninstall and reinstall the client.

already done that many times. still not working

i am sure that there is some problem issue with internet explorer

Wednesday, March 23rd 2011, 9:59am

Please make sure you have the latest full version of IE and flash.