In the world of Faeo, there is an alternative opportunity to increase a wide range of reputations with Spark of heavenly fire .
There are several ways to obtain this valuable artifact:
1. Acquisition at the Trade Fair for gold and diamonds. The sparks purchased at the fair are not transferable.
The cost of this item is 50. You can buy for gold not more than 3 pieces. It should be remembered that the acquisition of sparks for gold is available 30 days after the last acquisition at the last fair!
The cost of this item is 45. You can buy for diamonds no more than 5 pieces.
2. Bought in the Private Sale shop. The sparks purchased at this shop are not transferable
3. Receiving, with the participation in the event Luck Glow The spark is not transferable .
4. From Precious chests . The spark is not transferable.
5. Actions of the Administration ( Sale Bonus, Premium Offers). The spark is also not transferable.
6. From chests recived when exit the Dungeons of Forgotten Heroes battlefield (not 100% chance). The spark is not transferable .
How and where to use?
1. There are no limits on the number of sparks to be handed over to one NPC.Example : in the absence of level limitations, one can increase a reputation from 0 to 3,000 exclusively with sparks.
2. In case of near to the level cap for reputation, if the player gives a Spark it will give its full points and go beyond the cap. Example : if player level 7 has 2790 reputation (and the cap for using sparks is 2800) and deliver one spark then they will be having 2990 point of reputation as the spark will give them 200 points of reputation. And all is normal so no worries and do it!
3. Sparks for gold are available for purchase 30 days after the last acquisition at the previous fair.
ATTENTION : You cannot use the sparks to increase opposing reputation if the opposite of the one you are trying to increase is more than 500 rep (Example: Cannot increase Bringers of Evil if Brotherhood of Virtue is more than 500 points).
The NPC to whom you should offer the spark, number of reputation points and the existing restrictions are presented in the table below. The absence of any reputation in the table indicates that the possibility of increasing the reputation by using a spark is not available.
Also, sparks are used to recive the worship medals of certain reputations: