Clans and Functions
Purple Armor Quests
Crystals and Fragments
Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct
1. Do not do bad things, only do good things and always treat other players the way you would like to be treated.
2. War of Dragons is a war game which can be rough at times. There are features in the game that can be used against other players of the opposing or the same race. Players are allowed to use these features. If someone uses any of these features against you, you should not complain, but find a way to reciprocate using game features (e.g. hire an executioner, use hexes and/or wraiths, etc.), or ask other players or your clan.
3. All communication in the game should be friendly and pleasant.
4. When talking to someone, make sure their name is at the beginning of your message or click their nickname and it will appear in your chatbox. If you would like to speak to a player in private, right-click on the character’s name and select the "Private" option.
5. Sometimes the chat is used by other players for teasing, having fun (sometimes in a rough way) and other similar reasons. Keep in mind that not everyone has the same sense of humour and may not understand your jokes. Written words often do not come out as intended.
6. If someone misbehaves in chat, please complain about the inappropriate message and do not participate in discussions with them. To complain about a message, simply right-click the time in front of the name and select the "Complain" option. Ignoring these messages and letting the chat moderators know is the best way to deal with them.
7. Help and support the newbies! When a "newbie" comes to play, it is always beneficial to help them. You can make a big difference for that player with your behaviour towards them. Perhaps the newcomer may even become a clan member or a friend if you become really close.
8. Say "no" - no one can force you to have a conversation that makes you feel uncomfortable. This also applies to the post office (PO box). You do not have to answer if you do not want to or when someone harasses or annoys you. If someone harasses or annoys you, put them on your ignore list and contact the guards or support.
9. You may not do anything that interferes with the ability of other War of Dragons players to enjoy the game or the website according to the rules. This includes, but is not limited to, improper use of in-game channels and/or the intentional pursuit / harassment /execution of other players over an extended period of time.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.