You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 8th 2021, 1:31pm

[December] Shaggy Business

Are you up for a new challenge? Jesters invite you to take part to solve the mystery about some shaggy business!

Your task:

Stage 1
Your task: Try to guess what made the noise here!

[Send Liusaidh a private message in the forum]

Here is a little guide on how to post images in forum.

More information to terms and conditions, event schedule as well as rewards here.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Liusaidh" (Jan 12th 2022, 5:47pm)

Wednesday, December 8th 2021, 6:14pm

give us detail , we need edit or mark at photo or only writing ? what type you want answer. am i can guess that rock on ground making noise ? please be more clear on your events

Wednesday, December 8th 2021, 6:18pm

The task is intentionally worded in a mysterious way. You need to look at the associated images, then follow the instructions of the task listed in the news and thread.

Saturday, December 11th 2021, 12:54pm

A Shaggy Business Part 2

Solution to Part1: The noise was the Theft of the gifts!

Stage 2

Your task: Find your way through the maze and follow the tracks made of wrapping paper and footprints and find out who or what stole the presents and where they are hidden!

[Send Liusaidh a private message in the forum]

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Liusaidh" (Dec 11th 2021, 1:08pm)

Wednesday, December 15th 2021, 11:19am

Stage 3

Solution to Part 2a: Ask Liusaidh. Liusaidh gave you another riddle to find a way, which has been solved correct by most

Stage 3

Your task: Think of 3 recipes for the Elt's cube with 3-5 ingredients to make a potion that can make the Yeti speak.

[Post your recipes in the thread here]

Please Note: You cannot copy/modify someone else's entry and use it as your own.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Dec 15th 2021, 11:08pm)

Wednesday, December 15th 2021, 9:07pm

Recipes:
any kind of Food section, for example Meat Assortment or Cheesy Soup
and Shiz Beer made of Gnome counterfeited runes

Invalid, task has not been fulfilled

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Liusaidh" (Dec 20th 2021, 11:27am)

Wednesday, December 15th 2021, 9:41pm

Recipe 1: Try dillyweeds!
This will be our casual alchemical mix, with the elements of elt cube. We try to make dillyweed work for a yeti's metabolism.Small crystal glass flask: to keep the elixir in high concentration.
Dillyweeds: they make humans speak underwater, so it might work for the yeti too.
Incarnation Potion: Ancient Yeti Shaman : is to make the mixture fit for a yeti.
Magic yellow ink: to finish and to liquidify the mixture, from one of the highest quality of ink.

Recipe 2: Time to turn up the heat!
Maybe the yeti can speak the human language, we just can't understand it because the weather is too cold. We can try a harmless mixture to warm up the yeti.
Fire flower: is our main ingredient. I wonder why. Because it's flamin' hot!
Fire Bream: Might be a bit tricky to get from the magmar lands. But it sure will help the yeti warm up.
Ever-burning Heat Potion : MAXIMUM HEAT! (and also to liquidify)
Scroll of Healing Burns: To protect from the extra heat!

Recipe 3: Usage of dark magic. Summon the abomination. UNLIMITED POWER!
Well, we just want yeti to speak. With the help of dark powers, we can summon a winter abomination that can translate the yeti to us. 'Cause it knows how to speak yeti-ish :drink: (and also could protect you from evil monsters too)
Necromancer's Dark Ring : Our main resource of wisdom and dark power. Thank you Thanos, the best Necromancer!
Magic Snowflake: There's a rumor that says all winter creatures came from magic snowflakes. So we can say that our magic snowflake might be an ancestor to our yeti. (and also a magic resource)
Darkness Aura: one of the most 'dark' materials you can see. Will fuel the willpower of the abomination.
Snowdrift: all that it comes from snow, goes into snow. We are making a snowborn, yes.

Wednesday, December 15th 2021, 11:09pm

First receipe - Cool potion
First of all we need a flask Enchanted frosted glass flask to keep our potion in.
Cause our Yeti like sweets we add Vanilla Ice Creamto drink the potion willingly. Then we put a little bit of Northern Ice to keep it cold. At the end we mix it with 3 Elixir of oblivion to unlock ability to speak with me.

Second receipe - Warm potion
To turn the heat up we will need Ginger Mead and 10 Primordial Fire. Then we add 2 Bubbly Metal that will conducts heat well. Last ingredient will be Essence of Forest Wisdom.

Third receipe - Antimagic potion
We need Large crystal glass flask, Ice Water Lily which possess unique properties, Vial of Yeti Blood and most important 3 Scroll of Antimagic

Thursday, December 16th 2021, 12:23am

In order to have some nice chit-chat with Yetis in their cozy caves you will need this Yet-Tea Potion. In order to achieve it, you can use 3 recipes that have been used for ages by the Faean ancestors:
1) First one requires using 5 ingredients:
Christmas Ice Block (10pcs.) and Snowball (100pcs.) to make the potion cool and keep it fresh for a long time
Elixir of Hurricane (1pc.), Elixir of Rock Skin (1pc.), Elixir of Destruction (1pc.) - not only to add some interesting flavor, but also to make you feel a little dizzy, so your brain would be able to understand Yetis' language.
2) Second one is a little modified by the Elders (Baguron and Verkiriy) by mixing some Ginger Mead (1pc.), Flying Dust (1pc.) with Christmas Transformation Elixir (1pc.) and Vanilla Ice Cream (10pcs.). Thanks to this amazing recipe, you will not only be able to understand and speak Yeti language, but you will also look like one! Thanks to the Ginger Mead power combined with the Flying Dust, you will also keep warmth for a very long time!
3) Third, a bit tricky one. This recipe has been improved and hidden from the world by Mercenaries. For this one you will need Snowdrift (100pcs.), New Year Elixir of Invulnerability (1pc.), Crystalline Coal (10pcs.) and a Magic Snowflake (1pc.) As mentioned before, this one is a little tricky, since the order of adding the ingredients matters. First you need to crush the Crystalline Coal and mix it with the Elixir of Invulnerability very carefully. New Year's Elixir has an amazing power that will also protect you, if any Yeti would get upset and attack you during your converstion. Mixed with Crystalline Coal - will keep you warm. Snowdrifts are needed in order to keep the Yet-Tea fresh for a long time and Magic Snowflake...well, it's magical, so its magic will help you a lot :)
-Lilah- has attached the following files:

Thursday, December 16th 2021, 1:22am

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Liusaidh" (Dec 20th 2021, 11:27am)

Thursday, December 16th 2021, 8:24am

First we will try to wake him up!
Shiny beans
Cocoa beans

Large crystal glass flask
Ginger mead

If that's not enough, let's try to revert the silence
Curse of Silence
Second wind elixir

Feigned Death Ruse Potion

Symbol of Heavenly Blessings

If that doesn't work it's time to dope him and have an epic fight and get the information by the force! :knight:
Mix everything in: The Goblet of Baddukh
Then pour:
Flame of Invincibility Vial II

Black Dragon V Liqueur
Battle Skill elixir

And get ready to make him speak :sarcastic:

Thursday, December 16th 2021, 8:28pm

Recipe 1
The cold method:
Used to give the yeti the strength, spirit, and wisdom to speak.

1) Icy Dragon Elixir V
2) Christmas Elixir of Spirit
3) Chritmas Elixir of Wisdom

Recipe 2:
The heat method:
Used to dethaw the brain and tongue:

1) Dragon Elixir V
2) Great Dragon Amulet
3) Flame of Ferocity Vial

Recipe 3:
The loose tongue method:
Nothing makes someone talk like a nice glass of alcohol... or maybe a few:

1) Shiz Beer
2) Ginger Mead
3) Celebration Punch V

Thursday, December 16th 2021, 9:42pm

I am a great herbalist and alchemist, so I created three recipes for Yeti to make him speak.
Recipe 1: We need one Crystal Glass Flask to pour the prepared substance somewhere. https://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=476
Then we grind five mistletoes to make a Collected Mistletoe. Mistletoe is associated in a nice way with Christmas, so I will use it in my mixture.
https://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=572
We need to add a few drops of Absolute Elixir of Life. This elixir will restore the life force of even the most tired creature.
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=4949
The most important ingredient is Grain of Magical Sand. As the name suggests, this sand has wonderful properties.
https://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=8621

Recipe 2: I will use for the next mix Ever-burning Heat Potion. We obtain this essence from the defeated Snowger. I hate them, really.
https://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.p…ct_id=862875087
The next ingredient will be a sweet Ripe Honeyfriut. This fruit will make the mixture exceptionally delicious.
https://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.p…ct_id=849088541
I can't forget about Great Elixir of Power. This elixir makes a person gain more human strength and is ready to fight.
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=53
And the last ingredient is Rainbow Sphere. The rainbow symbolizes the hope that Yeti will contact me.
https://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.p…ct_id=865358733

Recipe 3: To the last magic elixir I will use Celebration Punch. This elixir increases your strength and wisdom.
https://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.p…ct_id=851833046
An essential ingredient are Crystal of Truth. These crystals cause the development of talents.
https://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.p…ct_id=824275780
I will also add Magic Snowflake. It is a symbol of December, Yeti's favorite season of the year.
https://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.p…ct_id=862346457
The last ingredient is Reward Energy Liqueur. This potion gives you a lot of energy.
https://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.p…ct_id=812266662

All the potions prepared by me will give Yeti new strength, develop his talents and make him talk to me.

Friday, December 17th 2021, 5:03pm

1. Heartwarming Brew

First of all, we may try unfreezing their stonecold hearts. A sturdy flask is a must-have for a mixture for the heart - an enchanted frosted glass flask should be a good choice. The main ingredient is Magdalen's Perfume Bottle - made from a secret recipe, it's fragrance should get through even the thickest Yeti fur. It's magical properties can be mixed with a garden virlen, which provides a bit of happiness and comfort to those, who smell it. Finally, to make sure that this potion melts even the coldest of hearts, warm it up over the eternal flame.

2. Infusion of Life

Islands of Eternal Frost are very hostile to most of the life forms. That's why a potion infused with vitality and strengh might be a tempting offer for a Yeti willing to trade some information for it. A live spark would be the core of the potion. A decotion made from sighing grass will release the spark's magical potential and the fluorite smoke will protect the potion from losing it's power. Offer it in a Gnome King Cup, as it's one of the very few items, that can hold such a precious potion.

3. Sweeter-than-life Potion

To counter the very strict and limited diet of the Yeti's, we might offer them a sweet and very nutricious potion. For that we need a ripe honeyfruit, a jug of milk and a lenuya - a strange combination, but as a meal it can last for days. Offer it in a big cooking pot - make sure, that there's a lot of it!

Friday, December 17th 2021, 9:03pm

It makes strange noises and growls so loud it shakes its matted fur, but you don't understand a word. After thinking about it for a moment, you get an idea.
Most likely the Yeti will have a severe sore throat with a red throat for this he cannot make understandable noises
Here are the main herbal remedies to heal sore throats naturally:

Balsamic Infusion :

Hot infusion based on balsamic herbs, among the most suitable for this purpose we have rosemary, the Mandrake plant, lotus flower petal.
The mixture is prepared by mixing the herbs together with boiling water and we will have this result :

Licorice rubber:

A sore throat can also be treated by chewing licorice gum which has an anti-inflammatory action that promotes healing .
created by the union of cinnamon sticks, wooden sticks taken from snowmen and the third fundamental element that gives shape and shine to the rubber is to get 1 block of ice (naturally after first extracting the elixir from inside)

This will be the result of our recipe:

Frozen tree Syrup :

Ingredients taken from the great Frozen Tree on the Polar Islands and which grows once a year.
Sharp icicle, snowball, everything is mixed and placed in a glass cruet and this is the result of an icy syrup to drink all in one gulp :

Saturday, December 18th 2021, 1:13am

First recipe:
1. Great elixir of life
2. Great vampire elixir
3. Great elixir of blood
4. Meat soup

Second recipe:
1. Snowball
2. Ice Power of Dragon Elixir V
3. Ice Ointment

Third recipe:
1. Trauma Healing Potion
2. Vital Strength Elixir
3. The Goblet of Baddukh
4. Ginger Mead
5. Omnipotent Essence of Experience
FACT: I'm 100m away from you.

S̸͍̻͓͆ͅŢ̸̙̪͔͈̜̪̏̓͊̆̂̔͌̇͆̉A̴̢̺̥͍̬͈̻̦̫͜͠ͅR̵̛͕̲͖̜̦̭̦̪͙͍̍͆̓̔̾̍͘͝͝Ț̴̯̺͓̿̈́̉͌͌ͅ ̵͖̲͕̰̎͐̓̋͂͗̈̅̀͛͑͘̕͝Ř̸̡̡̻͖̖͛͐̇́͐̉̍̕͝Ứ̴͈͓̗̙͙͎̝̻̬̀̇͛̿̏̉̓̈́̃̊͗Ņ̸̦̬̬̭͍͚̦̞̰̇̎̔̍̀͑̑́͑̓̌͘͜͝ͅŅ̴̑́̅̍̒̿I̷͈͍͌͐̋̾̌̅́̏N̸̥̯̦̗̱̲̙̆͗̀̆̐̒̉͆̀̉́̅̈́̕͝ͅĢ̵̡͕̣̻̬̗̘̖̜̙̳̔̀̌͑̐̈̑͂̂̇͠!̵̡̂̍̕!̵̢̨̻̖̰̳̘̻̗̜͖͒̉̂͂̑!̷̧̢̛̪͕̪͈̲̭̱͌͒̀̾̉̈́̽͒͛̿̀̚̕͠